Couple searching!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by RussianCPL, Jan 5, 2009.

1. RussianCPL

RussianCPL New Member

Hello Everyone! My Name is Alex 34 years old and Maria 32 years old.
    We are a Couple burn in Russian,living in UK.
    We are so proud to be one of this gorgous group!
    We looked at the Gallery at oh my god ! so many Huge Penises and Fat ones :p

We want to write our Story first,so u can understand why we are here.
    We often had sex and i always have known that i cant satisfy her much.She never gone wild or scream or be in tease very much.
    One Day last year we had sex like always and I asked her: What the fuck is the Problem?!! its a problem in our relationship.And then she told me the truth.
    She said. "I cant say it for sure,but maybe its cuz of your Penis Size.(My Penis is 6x3,7). Its long enough i think,but maybe a bit tinny.And maybe its the reason why im not so sadisfyd.I dont feel much".It like nothing she said.I asked her why she wanna know that its my size and she told me she had sex before with thicker ones and it was better.

The first month we didnt speak much.I was in shock and so mad and angry.Our relationship was in danger.But then i said to me: hey its my wife! i love her.im a man and need to do everything to satisfy her.
    A few days later i buyed a Dildo like 7"x5.5" Size.i showed her and she was laughing and said "omg,whats that a dick???" One Day i convince her to try it out. After a few seconds of problems,she graved it in her and i hear a "goan" what i dont her many time.its satisfied her.I needed weeks to work it with my hands on the dildo to sadisfy her same good like her do it on herself.. LOl,these dildo was a monster against my thinny penis.
    Now we have great "sex" i satisfy her with the thick dildo and at the same time she is stroking my tinny dick with 2 fingers...its wonderful now and we are happy.

And now..a half year later. I want more!! i want to see her scream and going wild! the dildo cant do that.i want her graving a fat penis while she stroking my small one.she didnt want it first! but i told her its a addict for me and a present for you.
    and now we are searching!
    We are living in south UK. We are looking for a Normaly looking Man,between 25-40 years old and imporant is he need to be very clean! hes Penis size should be in Lengh more then 6" (not soo important) and 6" thick.! (maria always saying 5-6" is maybe enough) but i would love to find a 6"+ Man.

So,if u dont have a Problem to have sex with my wife while im there too (or my tinny one is pulled out) please send me a MSG ! if u are married,your GF can View the show,too.
    Hope you dont mind my Text. Me (Alex) is more addicted to fat penises as Maria,but im sure she will love it,too.and i know she would!
    If its ok,send a picture from yourself or your penis,too.and u need to visit South UK ! we are waiting.

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Well isnt that something!! What a terrible dilema to be in!! Welcome and I wonder if your request will be granted. Nothing surprises me anymore. Good luck there Alex and Maria.

3. cantona666

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well... good luck!! Would love to help you out if I was closer..!!! ;-)

4. RussianCPL

RussianCPL New Member

where did the topic moved?

5. D_Beckerlick Lostwillie

hey russian message me very interested

Draft saved Draft deleted