Couple Seeks Monster Cock In Seattle

lessdrop

Experimental Member
Media
Hey everyone,

I have been a closeted big cock lover and actually have a partner that is willing to explore this with me. Here's a little information about us:

Me:
28 years old, 6'0, 160lbs, 6.5inch cock, average physique

Her:
28, 5'7, 130 lbs, 32DDD, asian american

I am happy to provide pictures of us. Without being vain we are both considered good looking by others.

We are both looking to fool around with a huge cock (honestly the biggest one we can find). If you are okay with us both sucking you off, reach out. :)

I hope you find the biggest cock attached to a great person. You’re going to have a great time. She sounds smoking hot as well.

You should describe how big a cock you’re seeking.

Reactions: Mr Ed in Mass

lessdrop

Experimental Member
Media
I hope you find the biggest cock attached to a great person. You’re going to have a great time. She sounds smoking hot as well.

You should describe how big a cock you’re seeking.

Thank you very much.

I guess we (mainly me haha) are looking for anything over 7.5inches.

She really is. She's the type of girl that guys go up to in restaurants and ask her for her number. I am very lucky!

Reactions: IntellectualMeat

Thank you very much.

I guess we (mainly me haha) are looking for anything over 7.5inches.

She really is. She's the type of girl that guys go up to in restaurants and ask her for her number. I am very lucky!

You’ll find a decent number of 7.5+ cocks here. How many in Seattle? I don’t know. It might help to post 1 pic of her here. You’ll get as many replies as you could want by posting a sexy woman.

johnclev27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
would you consider someone with a 7"?

Hey everyone,

I have been a closeted big cock lover and actually have a partner that is willing to explore this with me. Here's a little information about us:

Me:
28 years old, 6'0, 160lbs, 6.5inch cock, average physique

Her:
28, 5'7, 130 lbs, 32DDD, asian american

I am happy to provide pictures of us. Without being vain we are both considered good looking by others.

We are both looking to fool around with a huge cock (honestly the biggest one we can find). If you are okay with us both sucking you off, reach out. :)