couple with a boyfriend

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We have reciently tried having a third in our relationship. Anyone else give this a go. How did it go or how is it going.

:) ugotmales yim twitter grindr

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you talking about just another body in the bed, or actually another person in the relationship?

Because I've done the former more times than I can count. But the one time it crossed the line into the latter, it screwed everything up and we nearly broke up over it.

Not saying that would happen to you necessarily, but based on pure maths alone, it's exponentially more complicated and difficult to maintain a relationship that contains three people than it is to maintain one that contains two.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex-wife use to have a 'boy toy' who actually ended up moving in with us for a short period of time when he lost his home to fire. For me it was actually pretty hot to come home and find them going at it. I love sloppy seconds anyway, one of my kinks! :)

After who 'boy toy' moved out, after an entire summer, the house 'felt empty' so she asked one of her girlfriends move in and got a 'girl toy' and that is what killed our marriage. While I throughly got off sharing her she couldn't, and didn't, handle sharing me.

So the moral, find a common ground and a stick to it. Like they say in diving: Plan the dive and dive the plan!!! Works here to!!!