Couple with gorgeous asian gf seeks big cock in miami dec 10-12

Fistluvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Gf and I are looking for a good looking well hung disease free boy toy for her to play with while I am cuckolded and watch. She is a gorgeous 4'11" Filipina and 34C breasts. She is super shape and like fit guys in bed. We might be joined by a busty chinese woman was well who is passionate about big cock. Please get in touch we are for real. Provide proof and contact info image.jpg
image.jpg

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Too bad! You are a little early for us. We do not arrive at our winter home near Fort Lauderdale until Dec 20. We have a number of fit, hung FWB there and would be glad to set up a small swing party for your enjoyment. If you return later in the winter let us know. We will be there till mid-Apr.

Also, your GF is gorgeous, and your Chinese friend is ultra-hot!

Reactions: tigra88

Fistluvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last chance to hook up with us. 8.5-10 inch only. Thicker is better than longer.

The two women are definitely coming and I am in chastity!

Fistluvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some other photos. Last chance for guys. We are concentrating on muscle types and thicker cock and at least 9". We have good candidates form AFF but still hoping for that special "member" here. Our chinese busty size queen is confirmed now. So it is 2 fantastic women to cuckold me.

Attachments