Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner and I wishing to add a little excitement to a long term relationship are considering a visit to a bathhouse. Do couples go together? Anyone any experience or advice?

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My partner and I have been together for 32 years (I was a child bride). We have never done a bathouse but have done a bit of the "spice up our sex lives" with other guys. One thing to watch out for is jealousy between the partners. If you are secure in your relationship, I would say go for it. If not, I'd say rent a XXX video and forget the drama!

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my partner and i go to bathhouse and sex club together. it can be fun but also can be intimidating for others to want to play with us and also it can be hard when times the third party only like one of us. we play together or not playing at all.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Playing with others can be fun. Just know this, and don't try to kid yourself. Even though all people can be in happy agreement, and you are sure that everyone is pleased and there are no hurt feelings, do NOT be shocked when drama starts. I don't know one person that has remained drama free in the lifestyle, no matter how hard they tried to make sure everyone was secure. Someone is going to get butt hurt (no pun intended) about something, at some point. As long as your eyes are open, have fun!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Opening up a relationship is tricky business. As I've said many times, I've never begun a relationship that was open, but they all ended up that way eventually.

If you are both equally interested in opening things up, then you need to really talk it through and set limits that are reasonable and mutually agreed upon. Winging it, playing it by ear or any other loosely-conceived spurt-of-the-moment thing will most probably be an epic disaster.

Everyone's different, but in my experience the best way to proceed is to go together and then avoid each other completely and explore alone. My experience with such things were always better when we weren't competing for another guy's sexual attention, and cooperation just never really worked well. Arrange a meet-back time and place and discuss it (if you like) on the way home.

If you really just want to explore options together, then I'd suggest you get one of those little rooms, start playing and leave the door open; someone will wander by and in very shortly. If he doesn't suit you, ask him to leave or just point to the door. Prowling the hallways together more than a few times will seem kinda desperate.

Last thing I'll say is to not be too selective in your criteria for an acceptable addition to your sex play at a bathhouse: you're there to fuck, not find any ideals. You might get really lucky, but chances are fair-to-good that 90% of the guys there will have a severe case of the average. :rolleyes:

dre9inhngcok

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
General Info

WELCUM 2 MY WORLD!

9x6 in cut cock thk. Must/goatee pierced tattoo, n2 wht/ltn bb studs and/or women who r unihibited! Can u blame me? N2� good nasty fun. and I"m a good friend, funny personality,(so ive been told) quick witted and warp sense of humor!

Music

Prince Rules!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
General Info

WELCUM 2 MY WORLD!

9x6 in cut cock thk. Must/goatee pierced tattoo, n2 wht/ltn bb studs and/or women who r unihibited! Can u blame me? N2� good nasty fun. and I"m a good friend, funny personality,(so ive been told) quick witted and warp sense of humor!

Music

Prince Rules!
Dude, what does this have to do with the topic?

Post a personal ad, or start your own thread if you want.

This be trolling.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
We don't have bath houses as such here in the UK, but have swinger clubs. We went to one together just after we'd met, and on the first couple of occasions just had sex together while watching all the others around us swapping and playing. We swapped with other couples for same-room foreplay for the next few visits, and while I was keen to go all the way my wife wasn't ready at that stage. Eventually, on one occasion I looked over and saw a guy who'd been kissing and licking my wife had got her into doggy and was putting a condom on, knew she was finally ready for a full swap and I fucked the guy's wife. Once we'd got over the hurdle of watching the other one with somebody else, everything else opened up - orgying, going off into separate rooms, whatever. Now we often split up when we arrive and sometimes have to go looking for eachother when it's time to leave.

Our only advice is take it easy, don't force anything, you both have to be ready for what happens or there will be problems later. Have fun, it's very addictive!

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Forgive me but you don't state what you are or what kind of a relaionship this may be?! Personally if you want sound advice you'd probably start by letting the forum know...hypothetically even?!?!

'Cause I would say if you (presuming your a fella) and your 'partner' want to head down to Chariots Shoreditch (google it if you don't know) you'll manage to find yourselves a 'spit'?!!? ...and a 'split'. But if your partner is Gladys from Kidderminster, I'd probably decline the advice. Capice?!

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
years ago I had fun with a guy at a bath house. He told me he was there with his partner and they had one rule: one only got to play with any individual guy once, or twice, if they both were there.
They seemed quite happy. and damn, I'da gone back for thirds, had they broken their rule.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is a difference between "Bath Houses" and "Sex Clubs". A bath house, as I understand it, is simply a facility where adults of both sexes can go and enjoy the facilities in the nude, but it does not allow overt sexual activity.

My wife and I have been to a few of the former, the "legitimate" bath houses. There are usually more men than women (Surprise!) and the men do let themselves look at the nakedness of the women, but they are usually very discrete.

My wife and I were in the sauna, across from two men. At one point when she moved, her legs were apart and I could see the two men staring intently right into her crotch. When they looked up and saw that I was watching them look at her, they smiled nervously, as if worried about what my reaction would be.

I gave them a smile or reassurance, which said, I thought "Go ahead and look! She's naked, isn't she?" There have been numerous such incidents at these clubs, and also at nudist gatherings. I have observed that most husbands do enjoy knowing that the other men are looking at their wives' naked bodies, but that is as far as it goes.

sonak

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad to report that we have done this, it's great fun and to be recommended as long as the boundaries are clear and there is a good level of trust.