couples in sydney

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_tfuitg9o0, Oct 6, 2010.

1. D_tfuitg9o0

D_tfuitg9o0 New Member

can anyone tell me why couples in sydney, means single guy with no pics? I mean its Sydney. Surely you have no shortage of gay guys to correspond with.

2. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gays in Sydney aren't the sweetest gay men I ever met.:mad: I lived there for two years, and I must say that Oxford St./Surrey Hills area is just hardcore nasty. Very bad experiences there.:eek: Only met a few decent dudes there.

3. rob_

rob_ Active Member

That's too bad, because I'm moving there next april.

4. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    You may have a different experience than me. And I'm sorry, as I don't want to rain on your parade. Go and have a great time! I had fantastic experiences there otherwise (NZ gay scene is probably very similar to Oz's).

Gay scenes are all similar in the Anglo-Saxon world. I do find I slightly relate better to the gays in NYC/North America (not Qu├ębec, though, LOL)

5. D_tfuitg9o0

D_tfuitg9o0 New Member

i just dont get why a gay man, pretends to be married, on a site where everone can be annonymous.
    Is getting a message from another guy who wants to fuck your imaginary wife that much of a turn on?

6. rob_

rob_ Active Member

I don't really understand the point of this thread, but it's definitely in the wrong forum.

7. D_tfuitg9o0

D_tfuitg9o0 New Member

the point is, if you are gay, why pretend to be a married couple so guys who want to meet couples will correspond with you. Wrong forum? Bigger sins have been forgiven.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice