Couples massage

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alrighty. I've got a fun little story to tell about a recent vacation my wife and I recently took on a cruise. While we were on it we got a couple's massage. It was really nice and the masseuse (hope i spelt that right) I got was pretty attractive and she had a british accent which i've always loved! My wife's massuese was black but also spoke British. Anyways, we were given in three parts. Well, after the second part, we were left alone for a few minutes and they said we could stretch, etc. Well, my wife thought it would be fun to continue my massage and she turned me on my side and started stroking my dick. I got hard and I was just about to lie bac on my stomach when my masseuse came in and saw us. She gasped apologized and left. I could hear her talking to the other massuese outside.

Well, if that wasn't hot enough, when they came in to do the third part my masseuse started on my legs and was pulling the blanket up my calves. I still had a semi and she actually had to pull the blanket down some. Finally, and this was the BEST part, she had my wife and I turn over to get our facials. When they do this they normally lift the towel up, turn their head away from the wall mirror and lay the towel back down again. Well, I happened to catch a quick glance in the mirror as I was turning over and both massueses were looking at me instead of away. One funny thing was that my masseuse was blushing and during the facial she kept saying how hot it was in the room...the temperature was fine to me. :tongue: They ended up apologizing at the end for walking in on us, but I was not mad at all. Neither was my wife. In fact, my wife even stayed behind to talk to them while I payed. Later she told me that she had asked them if they saw my dick and they said yes. She told them not to worry about it.

We saw them a few days later at the pool (outta uniform) and they just smiled and waved.

I know this story sounds unreal and it felt unreal too. If was like something out of a fantasy. These massueses were really professional and tried their best but they were young and still susceptible to human behavior. I couldn't have asked for a better scenario.

PS They did do the sweetest thing at the end. They massaged our hands and then put them in each other so that I was holding my wifes hand and she was holding mine, but we didn't realize it for a while! :biggrin1:

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:frown1: I'm sad that no one left any comments about this thread. Maybe I should've ended it by asking a question like; Has this kind of thing happened to anyone else or Would anyone want this to happen to them...especially with their wife in the room? Well, hopin' for feedback...

Voorpietsnot

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi iluv.. nice story, must have been a very good feeling.. knowing to be watched.. I have had my fair bit of masseuse experience, but it was kinda complicated, because she knew my wife but it was a single massage, so just her for me. Massage wa sme in undies, she is more of a sports masseuse. While she was working my back and lower bcak I got a hard one and I am sure she must have seen at least the head.... after the hour I was almost asleep and because of me shifting my body upwards a bit, the undies were almost off.... I turned to get up and then I am sure she could see my cock in full hardness, out. She only said we don't do that here, please dress.... a bit of ackward situation, being horny , knowing someone sees you (which you enjoy) but noa action and a turn down actually..

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, this could be a 'REAL' story, but as any good detective would tell you: IT'S NOT!
in what professional world would a worker - specially in a cruise where the rules are very strict - go to the same pool as the customers? IT'S a lie, cause they CAN'T use the same instalations as the passangers on bord the ship...
SORRY to out you like that. BUT it was a good story anyway! :p

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, this could be a 'REAL' story, but as any good detective would tell you: IT'S NOT!
in what professional world would a worker - specially in a cruise where the rules are very strict - go to the same pool as the customers? IT'S a lie, cause they CAN'T use the same instalations as the passangers on bord the ship...
SORRY to out you like that. BUT it was a good story anyway! :p

That is true for most of the workers; except those under a different company, which they were. Do a bit more research, you'll find Carnival hires out several of its facilities; the same way alot of other companies do...I mean who hasn't seen a McDonalds at Disneyland! :tongue: But, believe what you will. It was great and thanks everyone else for your comments.

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi iluv.. nice story, must have been a very good feeling.. knowing to be watched.. I have had my fair bit of masseuse experience, but it was kinda complicated, because she knew my wife but it was a single massage, so just her for me. Massage wa sme in undies, she is more of a sports masseuse. While she was working my back and lower bcak I got a hard one and I am sure she must have seen at least the head.... after the hour I was almost asleep and because of me shifting my body upwards a bit, the undies were almost off.... I turned to get up and then I am sure she could see my cock in full hardness, out. She only said we don't do that here, please dress.... a bit of ackward situation, being horny , knowing someone sees you (which you enjoy) but noa action and a turn down actually..

Well, the fact that she didnt say something sooner meant she wasn't too upset right? :tongue: And it could've been worse...she could've laughed at you or made fun of you... :redface:

bongo555

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting thread. I'm a massage therapist in central Florida, and I have several colleagues who do the cruise ship thing. It's true that the therapists aren't allowed to mingle with the passengers and, last I heard, one conglomerate controlled the contract for ALL the major cruise lines. I am older (57) but I have often partnered with a young female therapist to do couples' massages. We normally start with the same sex client, face-down, and then change clients when we turn them over. The guys often have erections, and it's a very natural response to the relaxation process. We have often been asked if we do "happy endings" and we don't, although we both give a very sensual massage. I don't know of any licensed therapist who would do so. The risk is far too great. We work too hard, and spend too much money on education, furnishings, supplies, licensing and insurance to throw it away because someone is an undercover cop or a client complains to the Board of Massage Therapy. One complaint is all it takes to lose our license (forever) and send us to jail. I'm all for sexual stimulation and gratification, but it "ain't happenin'" on my table! Thanks for allowing me to vent.