Couples Party.

B_10InchesOfMagic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My sophomore year in college I had dated this girl for a few months. She was pretty hot, not the best looking girl around, but she was kinky as hell. She really got off about my size. She loved talking about how big I was and all that. This was the first girl to, more or less, worship me and I really really liked it. We didn't date for very long, but it was a fun fling.

I was still living in the dorms that year, but she had a place near campus that I spent most nights at. We fucked pretty much every night and, when the house was empty and we weren't busy, most days.

She had been living with a couple that were her friends Jared and Tess. They got the upstairs and she lived in the basement. I didn't think our fucking was that loud, so we would get pretty wild down there.

One day the four of us were sitting around, sometime on the weekend. We were drinking and smoking pot and just relaxing. I remember sitting on the couch next to the couple.

The whole concept of smoking pot was new to me and, for some weird reason, the excitement of it would always give me a hard on.

My girlfriend, Alex, had spotted my big bulge before I had even realized that I had a boner.

"I still can't believe how big your cock is" she had said.

I remember laughing, sort of embarrassed. I never really talked openly about that kind of stuff.

I remember I had been rubbing the big tubular bulge that was running down my right leg. I was sort of on autopilot so I didn't know that Tess and Jared were watching.

"That's not real. There's no way you cock is that big" Tess had said. Her and Jared were staring at my big bulge, wide eyed and in disbelief.

"Oh it's real." Alex had answered, almost accepting the challenge of my manhood on my behalf. She sank to her knees on the floor below me and gave me a big kiss before shoving me back on the couch.

I was so stoned and out of it that I didn't know what to other than just sit and enjoy what was happening. I hadn't asked to be the center of attention, but I was feeling this exhilarating pleasure.

Alex unzipped my pants, and took my belt apart and then reach her entire arm down the front of my jeans. "Are you guys ready?" She asked the couple watching intently. Jared was biting his nails and Tess was unblinkingly staring, waiting.

"ok". Alex said and she slowly pulled my cock and balls from under their pants. By this time I was fully hard. All 10 inches of my cock stood majestically. Alex started to show me off by waving it in front of the couple, not even thinking about what she might be doing to JAred's ego.

"Oh my fucking god!" Tess shouted, her jaw dropped.

"What the fuck?!" Jared said. I saw his face turn flush. For a second I almost started to feel pity, but at the same time I was a king. Everyone was focussed on me and my brilliant manhood.

Alex continued to rub my cock and kiss it and make jokes and talk about it for a while.

After a while I could sense that Jared was getting uncomfortable, and Tess was giving me far too much attention to be healthy for their relationship, so we took it downstairs and Alex and I fucked for a while.

Later on in the school year her and Tess and I had a little group fun, but that's another story for another time.

Last edited:
Reactions: B_er