Couples retreat movie

sir1826

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Have you seen the trailers for the new movie Couples Retreat? In one of the scenes theyare all supposed to strip down to their underwear. The big black guy says he isn't wearing any, so his wife/girlfriend pulls down his pants anyways. You can see the look of shock on one of the white girls faces, and then Vince Vaughn says "Now it's a party". I doubt it shows anything, but I was wondering if anything else was said about his cock?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really want to see this movie. Vince Vaughn can be a really funny "everyman" and the movie preview looks good. From what I can gather on the Internet it was filmed on Bora-Bora at the St. Regis resort as sort of a combination Hedonism II resort vacation meets new-age tantric encounter group. Here is the preview: YouTube - Couples Retreat - Official Trailer [HD]

By coincidence my wife and I have bumped into a similar tantra group seminar at an upscale clothing-optional resort in Florida. They can be a sexually charged bunch if the group chemistry is right. Some of the couples we saw were quite a bit younger (and more endowed) than the photos at the website: Caliente Resort: Tantra Workshop for Couples

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I doubt they will show any thing in the movie of the black actor your talking about. Possible but shot. The most eye candy bulge you will get is prob from actor/singer Carlos Ponce in his speedo.