couples wanting a hung guy for a third

hotguy_4u2c

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
just curious if any guys here have played the role of a bull for a hotwive and cuck hubby? how did it turn out? did the hubby watch? did it turn u on knowing u was giving it to his wife. i totally have a fantasy of seeing my wife satisfied by a hung guy. we have discussed the idea and it turns us both on its just not easy finding the right guy. she has had bigger guys but i wasnt there to watch , she seemed to enjoy it very much and i love it when she tells me about them and how much bigger they were than me.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife does not like to talk about the bigger guys she's had before we were married. I finally got her to tell me about a couple, but now she's not into talking about how much she liked it. I think she's afraid to make me feel bad. How do you get her to talk? Do you have same problem?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Recently happened to me as well... had to run an errand on another side of town, decided to use the gym (a chain) over there... had a good work out, baked in the sauna (my 'reward'), nice looking older fella (okay my age) and I struck up a conversation... as we walked out at the same time (we had talked about his being married/me being widowed..and we are both uncut..and my size 'came up' (hey- I can think with both heads on ocasion (sp)...), so I got 'invited for drinks' (after a quick phone call...(I did hear "huge" muttered)... she met us at the door, nice lady, nice couple... wound up having a great time...

details? email me...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My wife does not like to talk about the bigger guys she's had before we were married. I finally got her to tell me about a couple, but now she's not into talking about how much she liked it. I think she's afraid to make me feel bad. How do you get her to talk? Do you have same problem?

Maybe she doesn't see the relevance to your lives together in discussing old flames. Maybe she has a point.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend who did exactly what you are looking to do, and it did indeed turn out to be a big mistake. They met up with some well hung young man and he swept her off her feet. After a few meetings, the wife and younger man started to meet on their own. The end of the story was a divorce, broken family with kids, and my friend's heart was torn apart. That was many years ago, the wife is still married to the well hung guy and my friend is still alone and gets to see his kids every other weekend. It says it kills him to pick them up and see the guy and his wife. I would not do it, invest in toys if its that big of a deal.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rimmer9 tell me how do you find this coples. I live in london and I dont get guys asking to fuck there wifes or parners
How do you start a conversation with some one about fucking there parner or wife , Cool but how? tell me
and how ded it go,,,, cheers mate By the way ded you had hem as well?

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just curious if any guys here have played the role of a bull for a hotwive and cuck hubby? how did it turn out? did the hubby watch? did it turn u on knowing u was giving it to his wife. i totally have a fantasy of seeing my wife satisfied by a hung guy. we have discussed the idea and it turns us both on its just not easy finding the right guy. she has had bigger guys but i wasnt there to watch , she seemed to enjoy it very much and i love it when she tells me about them and how much bigger they were than me.

Hi hotguy wellcome ,,, tell me where is KY anywhere in england
I only got a 7.75" x 6.6" cock but I am sure you wife will have a great time with it ask her and let me know OK mate cheers
Ah if you not in england good luck :smile::smile::tongue::tongue:

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've actually done this sort of thing quite a few times. Been brought in by a couple to be the hung "bull" for the woman's pleasure. I've been an "anniversary present" and a birthday gift from the husband to his wife - with different couples. It has always worked out very well and sometimes turned into an ongoing thing as well.

It is actually a very common fantasy for both the men and the women it seems. Much more common than one would think. A lot of guys really get off on seeing their girlfriend/wife getting fucked well by a really hung guy. I have done photo and videos of me and the girl shot by her husband etc. Seems to be a very popular thing these days. Works for me! I'm in the Los Angeles area, so if anyone is interested....Feel free to ask me any questions etc as well. I have lots of experience with this.