Courting

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by missbec, Jun 14, 2006.

1. missbec

missbec New Member

There is no doubt about penis size and ethnic background on size; from Japan to Africa, all cocks from small (culturally) to large on average. Like a Great Dane to Paris Hilton’s chihwouwa, everyone is different in not just the size, but the act itself.

Question: Is France really the city of romance? Or do European men have much better, far more effective courting rituals culturally? There are more than plenty of views on Aussie men and their thong wearing (shoes), flannel coated physique!
    -bec
    What are you views on cultural courting? Love or Fuck?:33: :rolleyes:

2. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Unless you're talking about a city that I don't know yet, France is a country, and not a city. Just for the records.

That aside, my take on this is that France and Paris have a romantic reputation, which is met by reality in some ways, but not all. I've been there, in different places, for four weeks altogether, I've been romanced, but not more or less romantic as I've been by, let's say, American guys. The only thing is that generally in Europe, some things come with a different style, and have a more romantic and less functional air about them. Take dinners, for example. While, even as an official function, they are pretty fast here, they can take hours there. Not that I mind that, I found it very relaxing, and likable. But these outside things aside, I can't see a romantic deficite on the American side of the scale.

3. dong20

Gold Member

I agree with Claire that Paris' romance is more expectation than reality (at least for me), same with Rome and some other 'romance hot spots'. But some places have a certain enduring (sometimes irrational) elegance or charm for me...Havana, Buenos Aires, Aswan, Talinn and Cape Town to name a few.

I think it depends on who you're with, what your purpose for being there is and your state of mind. For me being by the sea or at least a major lake or river adds to the charm, but then I grew up by the sea so I guess it's in my 'blood'. Romance is everywhere, sometimes you just need to look a little more closely in some places than others...:smile:

4. Shelby

Gold Member

Back home in the deep south courting isn't really necessary because most cousins have known each other since they were little.

5. madame_zora

Gold Member

*throws confetti*

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

ROTFLMMFAO!!:eek: :biggrin1: :18:

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I REALLY respect the fact that you are proud of your inbred trashiness.

It's cute in a Married...with Children / All in the Family / King of the Hill kind of way.

8. findfirefox

Gold Member

Cracks me up.

9. missbec

missbec New Member

:biggrin1:
    Some rather interesting replies, thanks to those who did engage. Im a European myself and find that most Aussie men are quite bad at courting, what i found was that it was due to their high sex drives, its just somewhat a date or movies or if you're lucky enough a restaurant then sex. Yet then again, you've got to find a guy who is more into romance than just a fuck making Aussie girls too easy for the men as they throw themselves their way. I guess im culturally different still, although ive been in OZ for over 12 years
    So i guess i notice the little things too
    -bec

Draft saved Draft deleted