Courtland Bascon oh HGTV D. Star

teabagme69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL..you're talking about him as if he's gay..he's not.

And yes he is super cute and I love his dimples!

I typically don't condone making snap judgments about people's sexuality, but I've done it myself with Court. I think he's just in the closet.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just because a guy is artistic and cute he's gay? I have no idea if he loves cock or not..the point is that men should be allowed to be masculine or show more of a feminine side without being labeled as gay shouldn't they?

DesertCruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He got booted last night on the show.

As the contestants were leaving their living quarters, Michael went over and straightened his shirt out for him. As another poster mentioned, I think he is still in the closet.

I had the impression that Michael had a crush on him and I think Courtland was not doing anything to make Micdhael feel that his advances were not welcome.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh and btw..why would he lie and claim to be straight if he were gay? He's a DESIGNER, he's not an NFL football player, I seriously doubt his career ambitions would be squashed if it got out that *gasp* he were actually gay! :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He got booted last night on the show.

As the contestants were leaving their living quarters, Michael went over and straightened his shirt out for him. As another poster mentioned, I think he is still in the closet.

I had the impression that Michael had a crush on him and I think Courtland was not doing anything to make Micdhael feel that his advances were not welcome.

UGH!!! was that necessary!!! I havent watched it yet!:eek::AR15firing:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
has anyone else noticed that this guy is HOT? he's a very sexy interior designer AND he's also pretty masculine (which i like) and has a pretty face and body to boot...

he can come redo my place ANYtime.

Noticed & admired since day one. :wink:

i was surprised to hear that he has a fiancee...named Dina

That kinda surprised me too...but it just makes him more attractive.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now that he's been eliminated there's no need to watch the show anymore. The producers of the show blew it again. I bet there will be a noticeable drop in the ratings.

snobbsdale24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am personally friends with Court, and yes, he is engaged to Dina, and always has been pretty masculine... 100% straight? I could not tell you until I actually get under his pants, and I have tried before, but hasn't worked lol..

I am still hoping that I can get a piece of that pie some day.. it will all be worth the long wait.

BTW he's cuter in person, so are his brothers lol

charmed_idol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's not bad....but Income Property host Scott McGillivray is (in my opinion) the hottest guy on any HGTV show
d756f046455e83c8f73d27bfda34.jpeg
ascott.jpg