Cover up, or not...

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go to my gym to work out. I use the locker room to clean up/shower afterwards. That is what it is for. I have had a man ask me before to please cover up as I was drying off getting out of shower. He had his son in there. He said he did not want to have to explain to his 6 yr old son what uncircumcised was. I was friging drying off 10 seconds out of the shower. Explained to him it was an ADULT lockeroom. He should remove the child if it's a problem.

If his son is old enough to ask, he's old enough to be properly answered.

D

deleted858776

I go to my gym to work out. I use the locker room to clean up/shower afterwards. That is what it is for. I have had a man ask me before to please cover up as I was drying off getting out of shower. He had his son in there. He said he did not want to have to explain to his 6 yr old son what uncircumcised was. I was friging drying off 10 seconds out of the shower. Explained to him it was an ADULT lockeroom. He should remove the child if it's a problem.

God forbid he would have to discuss circumcision with his son. crazy

jakeh1234321 :

if you don't feel comfortable changing in front of young boys and girls, move to an are where there are no kids as a distraction. And, about changing in front of adults, if you don't mind being naked around them, good for you!!!!! People are too damn self-concious these days. Being naked, for a liite while, is not like you are going to cause anyone else harm.

I personall don't give a shit what people think of my body anymore. I'm not hurting anyone by being totally nude, 24/7. Everbody came into this world naked, and learned about clothing later in life. I hate wearing clothes, and only do so, just to get people's attention.

Jayme

jakeh1234321

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow, such a long time ago since i posted this. I definitely think there should be discretion with nudity from time to time depending on the situation. But for me now, these days, I let me schlong out for everyone to see and am nude in the sauna, steam room, showers (obviously!!) and even in the hot tub/whirlpool. I'm a little more cautious with the few jockstraps I wear, but for the most part I sort of enjoy showing off my cock and jocks to the guys of all ages. It's not like im sitting there jerking my boner and cumming for all the guys/boys to see. It's a locker room...nudity is expected!! It is one of my motivations for working out because I know i will get to spend some free naked time in the locker room. Why not enjoy it, right??

Reactions: maroon1040

memphis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So much anxiety in America today. People worrying about changing in a changing room. Parents positively hysterical with paranoia about their children. Cameras and microphones everywhere. Such a sad state of affairs.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, such a long time ago since i posted this. I definitely think there should be discretion with nudity from time to time depending on the situation. But for me now, these days, I let me schlong out for everyone to see and am nude in the sauna, steam room, showers (obviously!!) and even in the hot tub/whirlpool. I'm a little more cautious with the few jockstraps I wear, but for the most part I sort of enjoy showing off my cock and jocks to the guys of all ages. It's not like im sitting there jerking my boner and cumming for all the guys/boys to see. It's a locker room...nudity is expected!! It is one of my motivations for working out because I know i will get to spend some free naked time in the locker room. Why not enjoy it, right??
I'm like you in that some naked time in the locker room is a motivation for working out.

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I personally do not feel that it's ok for a female to be in a male lockeroom. I was in that situation a couple of times and I can tell you it made many of the guys really uncomfortable. Not sure that being a gay male doesn't have something to do with it.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally do not feel that it's ok for a female to be in a male lockeroom. I was in that situation a couple of times and I can tell you it made many of the guys really uncomfortable. Not sure that being a gay male doesn't have something to do with it.

I agree. The fact that in our culture many men would feel uncomfortable with women in the locker room is sufficient reason to proscribe it. If we travel to another country where it is acceptable, then I guess that we'll just have to accept it.

One could make a similar argument regarding men having to undress among other men. However, it is only recently, historically speaking, that that has become an issue. Traditionally, men in general have not had a problem with being exposed to other men in circumstances where it would be inconvenient to avoid such exposure.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't worry about it. Of course I lived in Prague for 16 years where kids of all ages were in the showers and locker rooms and none of them were shy, covered up or gave a hoot. It was just they open way they were raised, I guess. I've seen dads with their daughters too in the showers and after a few times I just gave up trying to be modest - no one else was covering up or turning away so "when in Rome...." became my motto. :)
I notice that he was banned. Why?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would feel strange in front of the girls too, but not the boys. If they haven't figured out yet that one day their penises will grow and they will get pubes that is pretty sad. Don't cover up. Give them something to strive for! Men should not be ashamed to be naked in front of other guys. It's not sexual, it's just life!

GREAT WORDS -

Why was his account disabled?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would feel strange if there were young girls in the mens locker room but not boys, my personal expierence of being in a public locker room at a community swimming pool there were always boys as young as i'd say 8 all the way to men upwards of 60 and most of the time everyone would walk around naked and not covered up. If there are just males i would say you don't have to cover up

Why was he banned?

It seems to be that a lot of posters in this thread have been banned.