Coverage of Foreskin

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a question for uncircumcised men. If the frenulum did not hold the foreskin forward, how much of the shaft would the inner mucosa(inner foreskin) be able to cover when stretched back?

Just curious

Maybe it depends on the guy, mine's really stretched out, so you can't notice it. If I pull back and I'm still holding it, the inner foreskin's completely exposed. If I let go, the skin stops at the glans and slowly starts to cover it up again. Sometimes it stops halfway, so it looks like a very, very loose circ.
I've a friend, however, that his frenulum broke or was removed, I don't know. He we wears the skin back all the time, even when soft, and it doesn't bunch up or anything at the glans. I think half of his inner foreskin's always exposed.

fatncocky61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wank:I have a mild hypospadias, so I never had a frenulum to start with. The problem wit this is strictly cosmetic, but I have a rather long foreskin, so without the frenulum it does however kind of tend to bunch up on top of the head of my cock. Some people with hypo have little or no foreskin, so it's usually barely noticeable. When the weather is cold, or if I sit a certain way or something, my head will retract inside the foreskin causing it to take on more of a sheath, or normal rather looking foreskin. Everything works perfect,so I probably wouldn't trade it for a cut model, but ifhttp://www.lpsg.org/images/smilies/misc_smilies/wank.gif my choice I would have opted for a smaller skin.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My BF's frenum tore a while ago, so when its pulled back all the way it has a smooth cut look all the way around the shaft. When he's hard the inner foreskin almost covers 50% of his shaft.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/junk2.jpg

Thanks vindicator that's really what I was trying to ask. I guess I didn't word it well enough?
is 50% typical do you think?
also is that ridge on the underside of his penis there the split apart frenulum?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks vindicator that's really what I was trying to ask. I guess I didn't word it well enough?
is 50% typical do you think?
also is that ridge on the underside of his penis there the split apart frenulum?

They say 50% is removed when they do a circumcision so ya... i'd say thats about right. The break is probably a little more then 1/4 of the way down the shaft.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah that seems right. 50% of the total skin is removed, half of that being inner foreskin, half being outer.

They say 50% is removed when they do a circumcision so ya... i'd say thats about right. The break is probably a little more then 1/4 of the way down the shaft.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Interesting question, and one I'd never thought of. Possibly quite a lot of variations between individuals.

I've just done the skin back and here's the result : about a third of the shaft is the mucus membrane, and two thirds ordinary skin. That's rather less than those who said it was about half and half.

Possible explanation : I've got a short foreskin (about half to quarter covered when soft, zero when hard), so there might be a relationship there. The frenulum has plenty of play and doesn't seem to be stopping me from pulling the foreskin back as far as it will go. If I leave it though, it will very gradually bring the foreskin forward though.

S

SirConcis

The frenulum doesn't pull the foreskin over head. However, if the frenulum is too short, it will prevent the foreksin from easily retracting fully (if your try, it will then pull foreksin back over head to a comfortable position).

Lack of frenulum may result in the skin more easily rolling over itself all the way around, which creates the illusion (for lack of better word) of a short foreksin.

Those who tear frenulum and end up with exposed head later on probably had short foreskins to begin with which was forced to stay over head by a too short frenulum, and once frenulum was gone, the foreksin was free to retract more.

Frenulum isn't there to pull skin forward, it is there to prevent skin from being pulled back too far. Perhaps something during feotal stages. But for an adult, there is no problem is pulling foreksin back fully. (as circumcised males have during their erections)

I'd say a bit more than a third of the shaft, but my foreskin's short

Just read your post, Ionto, and what you wrote makes sense. My frenulum is actually unnoticeable, it must've stretched over time or something

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The frenulum doesn't pull the foreskin over head. However, if the frenulum is too short, it will prevent the foreksin from easily retracting fully (if your try, it will then pull foreksin back over head to a comfortable position).

Lack of frenulum may result in the skin more easily rolling over itself all the way around, which creates the illusion (for lack of better word) of a short foreksin.

Those who tear frenulum and end up with exposed head later on probably had short foreskins to begin with which was forced to stay over head by a too short frenulum, and once frenulum was gone, the foreksin was free to retract more.

Frenulum isn't there to pull skin forward, it is there to prevent skin from being pulled back too far. Perhaps something during feotal stages. But for an adult, there is no problem is pulling foreksin back fully. (as circumcised males have during their erections)

Once again, a post that shows no knowledge of human biology.
The frenulum's purpose is to tether the foreskin, and to make it roll forward and cover the glans, when the glans is not in use.

Sentence one in wikipedia contradicts your post.
Frenulum of prepuce of penis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

S

SirConcis

Mandoman, a frenum, whether in foreskin or tongue, is to stop movement from going too far back, it is not to pull something forward into a position.

If your frenulum actually pulls your foreskin over head, it is becayse you havce s serious case of frenulum breve.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps it's doing both: Keeping the skin from going too far back, and also helping to pull it forward?

Mandoman, a frenum, whether in foreskin or tongue, is to stop movement from going too far back, it is not to pull something forward into a position.

If your frenulum actually pulls your foreskin over head, it is becayse you havce s serious case of frenulum breve.

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I think I broke my frenum thingie.:confused: