covered or not?

sneakyseth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After a nice long workout, I like to go to the steam room and let my muscles relax for a bit. I bring a towel, not to wrap myself up in, but to sit on so that my but doesn't come in contact with the bench. It gets so hot in there, i cant stand to have any clothes on at all. Anyway, I've noticed a few other guys around my age (20) do the same but most wear towels or shorts in the steam room. I was wondering how many others, no matter your age, steam off naked?

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i usually have a towel to sit on. I don't wear anything in the steam room. There's a new rule at my gym about having to wear a towel or suit in the sauna. Not sure why, but they will change their tune once they realize the chlorine from the bathing suits are going to destro the cedar.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually wrap myself in a towel after a shower and head to the sauna. Once I’m in there I remove it and hang naked. At my gym it’s a mix of things; some guys wear shorts, towels or go naked. It doesn’t seem to be a big deal and there have been many times when I’ve seen a few hard cocks. It’s all good.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
After a nice long workout, I like to go to the steam room and let my muscles relax for a bit. I bring a towel, not to wrap myself up in, but to sit on so that my but doesn't come in contact with the bench. It gets so hot in there, i cant stand to have any clothes on at all. Anyway, I've noticed a few other guys around my age (20) do the same but most wear towels or shorts in the steam room. I was wondering how many others, no matter your age, steam off naked?

I haven't been to a steam room in years, but I always went naked, with just a towel to sit on. The same with a sauna, where I have been more recently.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wrap a towel around me and walk into sauna or steam room. Once there, I take it off and sit on the towel and feel comfortable naked.

bbjj_789

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I go to the steamroom at my gym naked with a towel to sit on. There is a mix - some guys will cover with the towel others wont. I've only seen maybe twice guys going in with shorts. The patter i've noticed is that the older guys don't cover up and the younger ones do. I'm the odd young guy that doesn't cover up....there are a couple of us.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sit on my towel 'diaper style'
I do not want to sit naked on that hot board (burn your balls + who knows whose sweat was just there?)
and if it the vide is nude- then let the front part of the 'diaper' hand down, if not, fold it in front to cover up....

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Huh. I have never been in a single-gender sauna where someone kept a towel or shorts on. I learn something new every day.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always go naked, with a hand towel to sit on. I don't like clothing or a full size bath towel because they get wet and I don't like taking a wet towel or shorts home. Many guys go naked (some don't even use a towel to sit on, gross!) and some wear underwear or shorts. I go to the Bally's chain, and each location is different. Some have the coed wet/dry saunas, and some of the older ones have the single-sex steam rooms in the shower area.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Huh. I have never been in a single-gender sauna where someone kept a towel or shorts on. I learn something new every day.

Same as you - its always been mixed sauna/steamrooms, so wear swimmers - But if I were to go to a single gender place would follow the trend, but defo take a towel for sitting on.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I always go in wrapped in a bath towel, take it off and use the rinse shower, loosely wrap it back, and sit down and loosen it more. If there are other guys exposed or at least not very tightly wrapped i'll open the towel completely. If the room is full of guys wrapped tightly or with multiple towels, I'll just leave it draped.

Thick_cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use the towel to sit on but I do not cover my package inside, I need the heat to stroke my cock and like the surprise look on other people faces when they see my cock