Cow Milking Machines

electrospark

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there! Do you have a milking machine and can you give me more details and info as to where you found it and any modifications you made and what you used and how you made them....thanks.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can regulate the machine sucking power, I think it might be doable..if not, in my imagination, it will scalp your cock dry and just the skin will be left...yep.

D_Wolfgang_Suck

Account Disabled
Media
I grew up in a farming community. At an age to early to mention .My neighbor decided to stick his dick in a milker. Well he got stuck and had to yell for his grandfather. The thing about ripped his dick off. To make matters worse his grandfather told everyone. LOL!!!!

bav4

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I youve never stuck your dick in a vacuum, dont ever assume that sticking your dick in a vacuum is ever a good thing. Its the most painful thing your willy will ever encounter, if it still works afterwards then you got lucky.

Buy a pump and fleshlight.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I youve never stuck your dick in a vacuum, dont ever assume that sticking your dick in a vacuum is ever a good thing. Its the most painful thing your willy will ever encounter, if it still works afterwards then you got lucky.

Buy a pump and fleshlight.

sounds like the voice of experience:biggrin1:

I have a dick sucking machine that I am selling. I am selling it for $250. It sucks like a cow milking machine, but it was made for the purpose of suckling cum out of cock, similar to a Venus 2000 but better and much less expensive. It will cross your eyes with amazing pleasure as it sucks the orgasm right out of you! I can send pictures and video if you want it. Email me at Geishalove2016@Gmail.

I actually tried this as a teen.I used to work on a dairy farm and always thought how nice it would feel to put my cock in it,well I changed my mind when I did it.If I did not cut the suction straight away I would have suffered some serious permanent damage.It was one of the most painful experiences I have been through and it would have been very embarrassing and got my ass kicked hard if my parents came back in to the milking she'd and caught me doing it.I was lucky I tell you that.It is something that I do not recommend people do

Reactions: Barberseville