Cowboy Strut UR Stuff

uneedit269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is part of a story I have just wrote. Please let me know what you think. Appreciate the feedback. Hope you enjoy.

Strut Ur Stuff Cowboy
The sound the water made as it moved across the polished river rock almost would put you to sleep. I was snoozing in the warm sunshine something I liked to do on my days off. I lay on a chase lounge that carefully had been placed at the edge of the small private river that ran through my property. I like to lay here and soak up the sun especially in the nude. Something about being buck naked out with nature always allures me.
I sometimes get sleepy in the warm sunshine reading a book. I do not remember snoozing off on that early summer day. All I remember is how suddenly my reflexes jerked when I heard a voice. I opened up my eyes to someone standing over me. I started to scramble looking for my towel. “No need to do that I have already enjoyed the view. His husky voice added. “ A nice view too if you don’t mind me saying. ” A very masculine muscular man stood directly to my right. A handsome Cowboy in fact stood in a comfortable but cocky stance. The cowboy held the leather bridal reins coiled carefully up in his hand that was covered with leather working gloves. The horse stomping a foot cleared its nasal cavity by snorting, sending an unwelcome shower over me. A broad white smile spread across his square chiseled face. His cobalt blue eyes seemed to be amused at the resulting actions of his horse. I sat up and reached for my towel. The towel remained out of reach for me. "Only if the towel had not fallen off the end of the chase,” I thought. My arms stretching as my fingers tips inched closer. The cowboy seeing I needed assistance leaned down and retrieved the towel for me.
Strong muscular arms exposed to the shoulder by way of the sleeves being removed from a blue, black and white plaid western shirt. The cowboy biceps grapefruit size I would estimate. Where nicely suntanned too I noticed as he handed me the towel. I quickly covered myself by just laying the towel over the front of me before asking? “What in the hell are you doing here?” “Looking for cattle that has wondered off my bosses ranch.” “What, Can you not read? I have posted no trespassing signs all over my property.” “Did not think you would mind being a neighbor. I am sorry sir.” Lowering his head he kicked at a pebble with the toe of his boot sending it skipping along the ground.” “Well I have not seen any cattle this morning. But I can see you’re just the man I would send to do the job.” Smiling as I Stood up to quickly wrapped the towel around my waist. A little laugh came from the cowboy as I did this. I looked over to him with a questioning look on my face. “What are you so amused at?” He made eye contact with me and then nodded towards my crotch “ Mighty nice tent you put up sir!” Looking down I could see in fact that is just what I had done. My cock standing to attention told no lie but the truth. Had the very site of this hunk aroused me? “I always secretly wondered what it would be like to have man to man sex. Never acting on that wonder before.” Turning shades of red I didn’t know what to say as I looked down at my raging boner. “That’s ok sir. That happens to me when I see what I like as well.” Looking at the cowboy I could see a very large bulge in his wrangler jeans had formed. I glanced upwards-making eye contact. Even more intense his blue eyes seemed. Shoving his hat back exposing them more to the mid morning light. I could also see curls of dark black hair escaping from out the outer edges of his hat. The sunlight coming out of the east highlighted this handsome hunk as he smiled with his sexy grin. I do not know what came over me at that moment. Who could resist this fine specimen of a man? Certainly not me I decided to go for it and released the towel from my waist. So there I stood exposing myself to him entirely. From that moment no words were spoken for sometime. The cowboy simply turned and started walking away. I thought to myself “ Oh shit what a fool I am? He is not interested in me at all.” I reached down for the towel and wrapped myself again. The cowboy stopped at a nearby tree and slid the bridal off of his horse. Attaching a lead rope to the halter that remained on the horse head. The cowboy secured his horse to a small pin oak tree. The cowboy turned and started back my way. I watched as the hunk ambled toward me. His wide rounded shoulders narrowed down nicely to his trim waist. Pulling the leather gloves from his hands he shoved them down into his back pocket. Firm strong legs bulged from his tightly fit jeans. “ Walking very proud and confidant definitely having a sexy strut. “Thought you were not interested for a moment.” Standing directly in front of me now. Smiling as he reached out to my chest he played with my nipple with his finger teasing it till it became hard, then moving his finger tips downward.” The cowboy tugged at my towel allowing it to fall around my ankles. “So what do you think about my interest now?” Reaching up to his chest “Well, I think I should see what is under your shirt. I started unsnapping each snap carefully.” His chest well defined and firm covered with just the right amount of hair. I glided my fingertips through the hair before I moved in close. Taking his nipple into my mouth sucking on it then twirling my tongue around it. Finally nibbling on it before releasing. I could see the chill bumps appearing on his arms now. His breathing became a little deeper. “Sit down” I said with authority in my voice nodding my head toward the chase lounge. The cowboy did as I ask and carefully sat down. I bent down picked up his right tan cowboy boot pulling it off and doing it to the left one. Standing back up he looked even more sexy, no shirt, no boots, just those belted wranglers his hat and a smile. I tugged on the belt loosing it. My fingers could not move quickly enough to unwrap this package. Fumbling with great anticipation with the snap on his pants I managed to unbutton them. I unzipped his pants. Starting to tug his pants down. “Wait” he ran his hand down into his pants to secure his cock next to his stomach. “Ok now.” I jerked his pants to his knees in one quick move. Releasing from his hand the most delicious looking cock I have ever seen. Springing out from his torso it bounced “Damn what a cock!” “You like?” He smiled. Grabbing a hold of his cock I could not even get my large hand to close around it. Nice and rock hard the veins ran over it like a road map going nowhere. The mushroom head glistened with pre-cum. I pumped it for a few seconds. It felt so nice to hold another mans cock in my hand. The cowboy pulsed his large cock up and down teasing me even more. Standing there with that nice cock in my hand I glanced to the cowboy. He stood with his held tilted back and eyes closed. I ran my hands under his large filled out nuts cupping them in my hand. Tugging on them making him take a step or two. Wow I thought “ How nice to have control of a hunk like this. A feeling of power came over me.” I stepped back releasing my hold of this man. I gazed over the cowboy taking in all I could. Opening his eyes he looked deep into mine. Naked standing only his hat and that sexy grin remained. “Damn, What a mighty fine hunk of man I have before me.” I felt his eyes scan over me. “That was just my very thought of you.” Moving towards me he grasped my cock in his hands.” My breathing labored defiantly becoming very heavy. Thinking to myself “What do we do next?”

uneedit269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for your critiques on the story. I realized after the posting that it had these faults. I did the orginal on my PC and copy and pasted it. I did not have these problems in my orginal story. I will have to play with it for the next part to see if I can improve it for you. Glad you enjoyed the content.....

uneedit269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is another part...Hope you enjoy always welcome any feed back. Thanks

Reaching up pulling his cowboy hat off he tossed it onto the chase lounge chair. Releasing my cock from his other hand he said. “Come on” tilting his head towards the river.
“Lets take a dip!” Taking a few steps he turned back and looked at me. “Come on motioning me with his hand. Where is the best spot to jump in at?” “Over by the cotton wood tree.” I pointed at the tree. “Its safe to dive in from there the water is deep enough.” Turning the cowboy started to walk tender footed over the few gravel chunks that scattered over the ground. Holding his arms out over shoulder high, moving them much like a bird of prey scarring off unwanted intruders to his kill. I enjoyed just watching the muscles of this man work like a fine oiled piece of machinery. Broad shoulders, narrowing waist, emphasized the round melon size firm ass cheeks on this guy. Just looking at his backside sent a quiver of anticipation through me. Smiling I emulated the cowboys actions myself as I made my way to the cotton wood tree.

Diving into the water I glided beneath it like a fish going in for a strike on some food. My bait wasn’t on a hook but hung between two strong legs and I was starved. Coming up out of the water I gasped for breath while I regained my footing. Rubbing my eyes clearing them from the water running down my face I refocused. Standing not far from me his dark curly hair pushed back by the water brought out the blue of his eyes even more. The 5 o’clock shadow framed his white smile. “COLD isn’t it?” “Right now it is but it is going to heat up I promise you.”

I pushed with my feet along the river bottom until our bodies touched. He reached out wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me up next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and we just moved our bodies against each other in the water. The freedom of being in the water, naked, pressed up against each other must of been so intoxicating to us both. Getting totally focused on one another. We ground our bodies together rubbing our cocks against the other totally enjoying a frontal. I eventually raised my legs up wrapping them around his torso. We now stood together in the river me with my arms around his neck up my legs around his waist. Laughing out loud he teased my ass with his uncut cock as he thrust his hips in motion. The tip of his good-sized cock head knocked lightly at my rosebud. Slipping on a mossy rock in the riverbed he lost his footing but quickly regained it. Even though with the lost balance I remained with my legs around his torso. The cowboy stood legs spread out making a secure strong foundation. I started bobbing up and down teasing his cock with the rosebud of my ass. I gazed into his blue eyes and they spoke volumes to me. His eyes dancing with delight as he totally enjoyed the little teasing dance I performed with the rosebud of my ass. I started teasing just a little too much causing us to lose balance again. Not being able to recover, we both slipped falling back underneath the water.

uneedit269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not know how to change the font. I type the story on microsoft word and copy and paste. It resizes the font everytime. If anyone can tell me how to do this I will certainly do so. Thanks

uneedit269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is another section... hope you enjoy and appreciate any and all feed back. Thanks
We now stood together in the river me with my arms around his neck up my legs around his waist. Laughing out loud he teased my ass with his uncut cock as he thrust his hips in motion. The tip of his good-sized cock head knocked lightly at my rosebud. Slipping on a mossy rock in the riverbed he lost his footing but quickly regained it. Even though with the lost balance I remained with my legs around his torso. The cowboy stood legs spread out making a secure strong foundation. I started bobbing up and down teasing his cock with the rosebud of my ass. I gazed into his blue eyes and they spoke volumes to me. His eyes dancing with delight as he totally enjoyed the little teasing dance I performed with the rosebud of my ass. I started teasing just a little too much causing us to lose balance again. Not being able to recover, we both slipped falling back underneath the water.

The shallow water not more than knee deep where we both stood. Water rushed around our legs and body. Cowboy standing in front of a river boulder. I was on my knees submerged under the water to about my waist. The cowboy leaned back onto a boulder covered in yellow-green moss emerging out of the river. His arms supporting his weight he projected the core of his body upward and out. A thick cock with nice length and a mushroom head that hid beneath his generous foreskin projected firmly outward a focal point I will never forget. My first oral encounter on a man he stood perfectly posed in front of me.

Sunlight highlighted his wet body; he smiled rolling his head backward and then forward gazing downward at me. Water from the tips of his curly black hair dripped upon my face. Not having to say anything his expression communicated perfectly his eager anticipation. “Come on suck my cock now.” His expression told me. Positioning myself comfortably as I could between his legs. I worried that I would disappoint him but I was gong to give my best effort. I gently kissed and licked my way slowly up his thighs. Sometimes a little laugh would escape from him followed with “Oh shit… that painfully tickles.” Moving his body slightly away from my mouth but quickly returning for more.

A natural mound of black pubic hair covered his private area much like a thick carpet. No razor or any trimming took place here ever. Cowboy definitely kept himself all natural. I cupped his nuts in my hand, nice large and firm. Rotating them gently in my hand teasing just underneath them with my index finger. I eventually replaced my finger with my tongue tracing around each nut and then sucking on them one at a time. Lifting his nuts I flicked them with the hard tip of my tongue precisely in the right spot between his nuts and ass. “Oh…Dude”…as he wiggled sideways. Sitting up I ask, “Am I pleasing you so far?” “Oh…fuck…man”, rolling his head back “Don’t…fucking stop.”

Grasping the firm cock in my hand I pumped his cock slowly. Squeezing tightly I worked his cock much like a piston performs in an engine. Perfect timing with each stroke his nuts slapping out a tune adding to the intense moment taking place. I started slowing down my jerking because his nuts started pulling up getting tight. The firm large nuts getting ready to project his cum out with such force much like that of a rocket. Arching his body out firmly he took full advantage of each stroke. I slowed my pumping to the point that he started to relax.

The cowboy stood up his cock lined up perfect for me to start my first oral. I pushed the foreskin back exposing his mushroom head. I cleaned the tip of his cock tasting his pre-cum juices. Licking and softly kissing my way down the shaft of his cock sending a quiver through his body. I returned to the head of the cock and rammed his cock quickly down into my hot mouth. “Oh yeah.” He tensed up. “Your…amazing,” he murmured, running his hands through my blond hair grasping a handful of hair in each hand he pulled my face tightly thrusting his cock even deeper. He pumped my face hard I loved the moist wet sound of him thrusting in and out of my mouth. The guttural sounds coming from within deep inside of him I knew he must enjoy my developing talent. Eventually I could not take his thrusting any longer. Pushing back against his hips with my hands I removed my mouth from his cock. I gasped for air and said…slow down… Cowboy.” Pulling in air between words. “Come on, you have got to finish.” Pulling the back of my head to his cock. I stopped right in front of his cock.

Wrapping his hand around his cock he used the thick slab to slap me on each side of my face. The firm, hot, wet cock felt good against my face. The noise it made I could not help but say, “ Damn… Cowboy you’re making me so fucking hot.” Rising up a little under his cock I slid my mouth back over the head sucking, and tickling his cock with my tongue. Moving off his cock head I moved my lips up and down his shaft, sucking and pressing with my lips and tongue. I returned to the head of his cock and slid my mouth quickly down his cock and back up releasing his cock slowly while still sucking on it. “Oh…fuck…do that again,” he said through gritted teeth stiffing up in his legs now straight and stiff.

I continued this motion for a while and could feel him getting close tensing up to bust one out. I pressed the area just under his nuts to delay his ejaculation as much as possible. Moving down the cock quickly with my hot mouth. Then slowing sucking his cock on my return up. Grasping my head again his body tight he thrust his cock deep into my mouth. I reached around and grabbed a hold of his ass checks and pulled him even tighter. “OH…FUCK…OH”. Not being able to hold on any longer “Aaaargh” he thrust. His cock swelled up and began to jerk inside my mouth. Sending his warm ropes of juices inside my mouth at least four good ropes. Cowboy weakened in the knees. “Oh…my god…you’re amazing.” Taking in a deep breath “Whew” he remained gasping for air. Slapping my smiling face with his cock I remained on my knees. Glancing up to him our eyes met and he smiled at me “Your next Sir he said, I am going to do you good.” By the way, I didn’t get your name?” “My name…Scott” and yours cowboy would be?” “ Call me Cody, Sir” “Scott tilting his head towards me I am glad to get to know you.” Flashing his sexy grin at me as he leaned back onto the large boulder. “ Your damn right Cowboy, I mean Cody, glad toget to know you.” I lay my head down sideways on his knees. I began to hear the water of the river rushing over the smooth polished stone I began to get sleepy.

uneedit269

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another part of the story. I hope you enjoy. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks

The shallow water not more than knee deep where we both stood. Water rushed around our legs and body. Cowboy standing in front of a river boulder. I was on my knees submerged under the water to about my waist. The cowboy leaned back onto a boulder covered in yellow-green moss emerging out of the river. His arms supporting his weight he projected the core of his body upward and out. A thick cock with nice length and a mushroom head that hid beneath his generous foreskin projected firmly outward a focal point I will never forget. My first oral encounter on a man he stood perfectly posed in front of me.

Sunlight highlighted his wet body; he smiled rolling his head backward and then forward gazing downward at me. Water from the tips of his curly black hair dripped upon my face. Not having to say anything his expression communicated perfectly his eager anticipation. “Come on suck my cock now.” His expression told me. Positioning myself comfortably as I could between his legs. I worried that I would disappoint him but I was gong to give my best effort. I gently kissed and licked my way slowly up his thighs. Sometimes a little laugh would escape from him followed with “Oh shit… that painfully tickles.” Moving his body slightly away from my mouth but quickly returning for more.

A natural mound of black pubic hair covered his private area much like a thick carpet. No razor or any trimming took place here ever. Cowboy definitely kept himself all natural. I cupped his nuts in my hand, nice large and firm. Rotating them gently in my hand teasing just underneath them with my index finger. I eventually replaced my finger with my tongue tracing around each nut and then sucking on them one at a time. Lifting his testicles I flicked with the hard tip of my tongue precisely in the right spot between his nuts and ass. “Oh…Dude”…as he wiggled sideways. Sitting up I ask, “Am I pleasing you so far?” “Oh…fuck…man”, rolling his head back “Don’t…fucking stop.”

Grasping the firm cock in my hand I pumped his cock slowly. Squeezing tightly I worked his cock much like a piston performs in an engine. Perfect timing with each stroke his nuts slapping out a tune adding to the intense moment taking place. I started slowing down my jerking because his nuts started pulling up getting tight. The firm large nuts getting ready to project his cum out with such force much like that of a rocket. Arching his body out firmly he took full advantage of each stroke. I slowed my pumping to the point that he started to relax.

The cowboy stood up his cock lined up perfect for me to start my first oral. I pushed the foreskin back exposing his mushroom head. I cleaned the tip of his cock tasting his pre-cum juices. Licking and softly kissing my way down the shaft of his cock sending a quiver through his body. I returned to the head of the cock and rammed his cock quickly down into my hot mouth. “Oh yeah.” He tensed up. “Your…amazing,” he murmured, running his hands through my blond hair grasping a handful of hair in each hand he pulled my face tightly thrusting his cock even deeper. He pumped my face hard I loved the moist wet sound of him thrusting in and out of my mouth. The guttural sounds coming from within deep inside of him I knew he must enjoy my developing talent. Eventually I could not take his thrusting any longer. Pushing back against his hips with my hands I removed my mouth from his cock. I gasped for air and said…slow down… Cowboy.” Pulling in air between words. “Come on, you have got to finish.” Pulling the back of my head to his cock. I stopped right in front of his cock.

Wrapping his hand around his cock he used the thick slab to slap me on each side of my face. The firm, hot, wet cock felt good against my face. The noise it made I could not help but say, “ Damn… Cowboy you’re making me so fucking hot.” Rising up a little under his cock I slid my mouth back over the head sucking, and tickling his cock with my tongue. Moving off his cock head I moved my lips up and down his shaft, sucking and pressing with my lips and tongue. I returned to the head of his cock and slid my mouth quickly down his cock and back up releasing his cock slowly while still sucking on it. “Oh…fuck…do that again,” he said through gritted teeth stiffing up in his legs now straight and stiff.

I continued this motion for a while and could feel him getting close tensing up to bust one out. I pressed the area just under his nuts to delay his ejaculation as much as possible. Moving down the cock quickly with my hot mouth. Then slowing sucking his cock on my return up. Grasping my head again his body tight he thrust his cock deep into my mouth. I reached around and grabbed a hold of his ass checks and pulled him even tighter. “OH…FUCK…OH”. Not being able to hold on any longer “Aaaargh”. His cock swelled up and began to jerk inside my mouth. Sending his warm ropes of juices inside my mouth at least four good ropes. Cowboy weakened in the knees. “Oh…my god…you’re amazing.” Taking in a deep breath “Whew” he remained gasping for air. Slapping my smiling face with his cock I remained on my knees. Glancing up to him our eyes met and he smiled at me “Your next Sir, I am going to do you good.” By the way, I didn’t get your name?” “My name…Scott” and yours cowboy would be?” “ Call me Cody, Sir” “Scott I am glad to get to know you.” While flashing his sexy grin at me as he leaned back onto the large boulder again. “ Your damn right Cowboy, I mean Cody, glad to know you.” I lay my head down sideways on his knees. I began to hear the water of the river rushing over the smooth polished stone I began to get sleepy.