Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it has something to do with the shape of my cock, or maybe it is just a peculiarity of the women I have banged, but I have never, ever had sex with a woman who really cared much for reverse cowgirl.

It seemed odd to me because I would say the overall favorite of the women I have screwed was cowgirl and doggy style was a very close second. It would seem that reverse cowgirl, being a rear-entry position, would not be that much different for the woman.

Enigmuhh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cowgirl because it's easier to go into other positions from there. Just a simple flip

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife can t take me reversed cowgirl. Not only because she's in her meno, even in the past it was a too deep penetration in a wrong angle for her.
Cowgirl or doggy no problem before. Now it is, but that has other reasons.

D

deleted720893

It all depends on how she moves, how we fit, and the angle of entry. The more painful the curve going in and along the shaft, the better.

Although, truth be told, I prefer her side-saddled on the couch.

Agreed.
However, what I do enjoy about the 'cowgirl' in particular is lifting her entire body off whatever surface we're on using only my hips (like an arch, basically) with my back/torso still against the bed (or wherever), for full penetration (strictly if I've managed to fit it all in already, of course).

Side-saddle ftw, though.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reverse is fun to watch but very uncomfortable for me so I never do this for more than 5 minutes or so.