cowgirl pain

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by chrysler fanatic, Sep 29, 2009.

1. chrysler fanatic

For the Ladies:

My wife has lots of trouble with the cowgirl position. She says it is painful and uncomfortable everytime we try. I have asked where it hurts, but she can't explain it, she says it in her vagina/cervix area but not sure. I can go balls deep in other positions. Her OBGYN said her vagina and uterus are "perfect". She had a little trouble with pain when we were first married, but that is no more. Now its just cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

I'm only 7" length by 5" girth. Although she is very small around. She does not describe a stretching pain. Help me get my lady saddled up.

2. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    Don't know what to tell you. If it doesn't feel good for her, just do what you both enjoy.

3. NoFear

NoFear Member

My wife has the same problem at times, but then again her cervix is tilted the "other" way which I guess about 20 percent of women have. Note that this is considered "normal" so next time you go to the OBGYN ask if her uterus is retroverted. If it is then you will have your answer... you are just jamming into her cervix which is not fun.

If you want her on top just have her lay down on top of you and control your thrusts, or let her do the riding and control the action. She knows what feels good for her...

4. chrysler fanatic

Found the answer for sex with a larger penis recently. Childbirth. Woo Hoo, everything fits every which way now.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Positions where I'm on top always feel really deep to me and it DOES seem like the angle isn't quite as good as in other positions (although for me it doesn't hurt). I also have a retroverted uterus (dunno if that has anything to do with it though).

I'm more physically comfortable being on top if the guy is sitting on a chair and I'm on his lap - then being on top is very enjoyable. Does this position make any difference?

6. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

A lot of people seem to think that every woman's anatomy corresponds exactly to a diagram of typical anatomy found on the internet. In fact, the angle at which the cervix projects into the vaginal canal, and even the depth at which it does varies considerably from woman to woman.

Seven inches of length is plenty to hit the cervix of many women, especially when her body weight is causing her to bear down on you and gravity is tending to carry her uterus (and attached cervix) downward.

I have had issues with cowgirl with some partners too. Sometimes a change in angle makes a big difference. Has she tried leaning way forward against you?

7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're talking about your FB there though, and for guys shorter than him, like me who's 7", we can probably massage the deep spot more easily as opposed to being too deep.

And this probably goes back to how the penis partially retracts into the body when sitting down. Mine does anyway.

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I've had the same thing happen with guys shorter than him, although admittedly, not to the same extent. Fuck me doggy style instead - that hits the deep spot beautifully.

Good point. That would make it slightly shorter, but would also change the angle slightly, on top of the angle change from the position itself.

And I just realised that this thread is ancient, so the OP will probably never answer my question :redface:.

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good to know for research purposes. We'd better start a list of topics we need to probe deeply for our labwork. MrsR likes to be organized.

Sitting up would drive my cock more horizontal. In a cowgirl position, that would drive the cockhead more on to the mid-spot I guess. Good point.

Actually the OP was the one that bumped it to begin with. I'm sure he's listening. If not, it's still a fun thread.

10. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife's fav position!!!

11. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I think this has also been the favorite position of the majority of partners I was with long enough to have a sense of what their preference was.

Not my wife though. She prefers doggy style, and I am pretty sure that was the second favorite for my other partners.

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Maybe the list could start with deep probing? :tongue:

Or maybe I just had too much car sex when I was younger and got used to doing it that way :redface:.

Oh, I didn't notice that either. A big F for me on observation skills this week.

Ha! I'm not alone!

13. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    You, my dear, are a horrible source of inspiration for my PE. I need lmore ength dammit. 7" is not enough to thoroughly pound that deep spot (of yours anyway). Luckily my wife's prefectly fine with that depth charge of mine.

Hmm, you think maybe that's the reason your mid-spot is such a trigger point?

Bad!! Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot!

Go to my room and remove your clothes!

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

7" is indeed long enough to pound my deep spot. But more would be nice. If I ask you to put more work in with your PE, will MrsR be cranky? :tongue:

Oooh, could be. I hadn't thought of that. My whole back wall is actually more sensitive than the front wall. Your analytical brain is a little dangerous, you know :biggrin1:.

Oh, can I? *begs with her eyes*

15. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

I imagine it would seem odd to a lot of people these days, but there was a time when having vaginal sex with a woman in the doggy style position was considered rather "kinky" if not downright "nasty".

But even years ago, I was struck by the fact that a lot of the women I had sex with enjoyed it as much as I did.

16. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, she would:
    http://www.lpsg.org/176588-if-you-had-a-smaller.html

My mind makes weird connections once in a while.

Someday, yes.

Ha! Kinky for us is if we do it with the lights *off*

17. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

An older relative once told me she never once had sex that wasn't missionary! Not once. Anything else was considered too kinky.

Figured as much. Your thread was very interesting. Shame I wasn't around when you created it. I could have had fun contributing to that one :sgrin:

I live in hope :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted