Coworker hit on me

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My coworker/firend called me at 3AM for a ride. Yes he was drunk. He knows i won't judge him, juts make sure he gets home safe. He was at a friend of a friends home and wanted to get out of their. They were being dumb like you do when drinking. So he is a bad drunk, mostly due to he just starting to drink in mid 20's. Anyway I help him out of the car, he fumbles the keys and can not find the light switches etc. He keeps saying he has to pee so I walk toward the bathroom and ask if he is okay or needs help. He says he is fine so I wait outside. When comes out he starts w all this I am horny stuff. I start to laugh and this straight acting jock grabs my dick through my pants and sticks his tounge down my thoat. Before I can react he wipes his dick out and starts to rub and then pulls my pants down. So we jacked eacother off and did some oral. He was to drunk to cum. He did keep calling me our other friends name the whole time and saying thank you.

Will he remember this in the morning? And do you think this means he has been messing aorund with our other friends/coworker?

Reactions: Sfcubby

greasyboots

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh yes. He will remember all this, and may or may not act like it. Been messing arond with other(s)? Yes, maybe with the same M.O., and if not he will. This is all very bad. Get away from this person and stay away. It will get worse and weirder, and this person is and will be manipulative and will take all kinds of advantages of both drunkenness and nondrunkenness. This guy will play you. Get away from this person and his crowd.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yes. He will remember all this, and may or may not act like it. Been messing arond with other(s)? Yes, maybe with the same M.O., and if not he will. This is all very bad. Get away from this person and stay away. It will get worse and weirder, and this person is and will be manipulative and will take all kinds of advantages of both drunkenness and nondrunkenness. This guy will play you. Get away from this person and his crowd.
Pay attention to the above!

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have to say - I don't blame him! :biggrin1:

Thank you. I feel guilty though because I let him. Being sober I should have just left. I am not the type to play around with out having a relationship w someone either. But he is hot and I have always enjoyed his humor.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Keep us informed on any reaction now at work. Hopefully, if any, will be positive.

I keep thinking of a past experience I had - although not with a coworker. Was two cousins related to each other - not to me. I put the make on one (yes, we were both drinking) but he remembered enough from then on to tell all his friends.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He just called to ask if I picked him up last night. I told him he was a bad drunk. He was asking where his car was. I have no idea. I then said he was speaking French, he laughed. Then I said you got really horny last night. He said dont we all from drinking. I replied NO not really. And told him to call me if he needs a ride to his car.

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
don't beat yourself up...you went with the situation. big deal. however, be very careful as has been mentioned before. if you do meet up with him again when he's been drinking and he comes on to you, run the other way. however, if he starts to discuss it with you while he's sober, that's a different story.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So I gave him a ride to his car. I asked if he rememberd what happen the night before. He said no. I told him. He was like NO WAY! He did call not me a liar. He said he has never been with another guy. I said you suck dick like someone who has. I had a long talk with him. At work later he was distant and avoided me. Before I left I asked him if we were okay. He said yes,but it will take some time to get past this. I did tell him I feel really guilty I did not walk away. I was sober and could have walked away. I told him he should really stop getting drunk if he does like such outcomes.

I talked with some friends who do not know him and they told he remembers. Even when you are really drunk you remember parts at least. Anyway I will see how he acts at work today. I hate this job and he used to make it fun and tolerable. I hope we can get past.

He did thank me for being a man and telling him. If he honestly does not remember I hope I saved him, someone else will take full advantage of him. He is very religous and I am rsure he is epressing feelings. Howerver, if he does not want to mess with a guy he needs to stay sober.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I talked with some friends who do not know him and they told he remembers. Even when you are really drunk you remember parts at least. Anyway I will see how he acts at work today. I hate this job and he used to make it fun and tolerable. I hope we can get past.

Even if you forget specific details, you tend to remember general impressions. I only ever had one time when I had a genuine blank spot in my memory (quickly filled in by unimpressed friends :redface:). It's highly unlikely he doesn't remember. Good on you for being upfront about it though :smile:

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it is good that you were honest with him. you took the risk of things being awkward, which apparently they are now... but hopefully he won't let that compromise the dynamic u all have. it sounds like you all have some kind of friendship if he trusts you enough to come thru for him when he's had too much to drink. it's never good to let trivial things come between something like that. as others have said, it will be interesting to see what happens next.... keep us informed please!

it's a trip tho how things like that pop off so unexpectedly. it's kinda better that way tho... the whole time you're thinking "what the hell?? is this really happening??"

and mr. actioncfc, u really can't blame the guy.... with an ass that looks that fantastic in a jock like that, i woulda hit on you too, haha

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He was pretty cool at work today. Subgirl I think he just feels guilty do to the religous point of view. Thank you all for the replies and the compliments. I have had a really bad experience at my new job I share with him. This situation does not help. I am very much taken by this man and that is why I was so upfront with him. But his friendship means the most to me right now. I am waiting to see if he calls or stops by after he is done at work today.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So this week for mnay other reasons I quit my job. I have taken another job many states away. He did send a text to say he was sorry the bosses made me that unhappy that I would leave. BUT no more contact and no hug goodbye, party or even an email.