coworker

D_Chode Manhammer

Just Browsing
Media
i have a female coworker that is going through a difficult time. unfortunately when i was listening and trying to comfort her we had gotten past the touching stage. now i'm uncomfortable. what should i do?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
This isn't a Women's Issue, it's really an issue you have in a relationship with a women you know. I'm going to move this to Relationships, Discrimination and Jealousy where it would be better placed.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
i have a female coworker that is going through a difficult time. unfortunately when i was listening and trying to comfort her we had gotten past the touching stage. now i'm uncomfortable. what should i do?

I mean this literally, with no sarcasm or disrespect.

Here it is:

I have sucked cock. Me. Meaning, I have sucked penis. Penis so big I could barely get it into my mouth.

You are behaving like a homosexual.

If you are not homosexual, and it's fine to be homosexual, you need to fuck that woman.

Um-kay?

Call her. Discuss whatever bullshit you need to discuss. Gain proximity to her body. Disrobe. Fuck.

You'll both feel better.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What bigoted bullshit! All straight (and bi?) men should and must fuck whatever woman they have the opportunity to fuck!

What decade did you just fly in from?

KBT871 - I'm not too sure what you are uncomfortable with. Are you uncomfortable because you think she wants more and you don't? Or is it that you want more and she doesn't? Or do you just feel that sexual intimacy with a colleague is inappropriate and you've broken a personal rule by doing it?

In any case you need to talk to her. Explain your feelings, why you are uncomfortable, and ask her how she is feeling about the situation.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
This is crazy bullshit -

I mean this literally, with no sarcasm or disrespect.

Here it is:

I have sucked cock. Me. Meaning, I have sucked penis. Penis so big I could barely get it into my mouth.

You are behaving like a homosexual.

If you are not homosexual, and it's fine to be homosexual, you need to fuck that woman.

Um-kay?

Call her. Discuss whatever bullshit you need to discuss. Gain proximity to her body. Disrobe. Fuck.

You'll both feel better.

However this is excellent advice-

What bigoted bullshit! All straight (and bi?) men should and must fuck whatever woman they have the opportunity to fuck!

What decade did you just fly in from?

KBT871 - I'm not too sure what you are uncomfortable with. Are you uncomfortable because you think she wants more and you don't? Or is it that you want more and she doesn't? Or do you just feel that sexual intimacy with a colleague is inappropriate and you've broken a personal rule by doing it?

In any case you need to talk to her. Explain your feelings, why you are uncomfortable, and ask her how she is feeling about the situation.

Basically the kind of discomfort you're feeling is a warning to you, you should heed it and examine why you feel uncomfortable and then try to explain that to the woman concerned. Being honest with people about these kinds of things is always the best policy.

D_Chode Manhammer

Just Browsing
Media
Or do you just feel that sexual intimacy with a colleague is inappropriate and you've broken a personal rule by doing it? [/QUOTE said:
the above. thanks for saying it.

she has a lot of general anxiety and i think she needs to get laid. kind of a freudian thing there. i really want to bone her and given time i'll take the next step. we both had opened up to each other about how mentally difficult it is for us to be living with our ocd, general anxiety, and sometimes suicidal thoughts. i'm trying to be professional in the workforce while also caring at the same time as we all have our issues.