1. D_Chode Manhammer

D_Chode Manhammer New Member

i basically know what to do, but i am looking for other opinions. a project is about to come to an end with a coworker. we've worked closely together and when you do this you tend to get to know each other a little better. i have written before in other threads how we share the same mental illnesses. anyways i told her i would help her get through a rough patch and that my intentions would not to be to try to get down her pants. well i would do small things as far as get her sweets, listen to her woes, etc. well another coworker made a weird comment like we were being close as in husband and wife. this freaked her out and she started to think that the nice things i was doing for her by accepting them she was leading me on and by this coworkers comment i had a chance with her. nice drama huh? anyways i was and am deeply offended by it as when she was discussing it with me i reminded her that i told her originally by showing my kindness to help her get through a rough patch i was not trying to get down her pants. she did remember i said that. well i had a coworker tell me to stay away from her as she is not emotionally stable. another coworker tell me let her come to me. i guess i am wondering what can i think to myself as not to create any drama as i am disgusted and i just want to move on, but i'll still be seeing this person around. i'm sure she is already past it, but i just do not want to act sore towards her. she is past it because she told me that i can still come and talk to her when the project is over. which i do not know what that means.

2. avg_joe

Gold Member

I am getting dizzy !!!

3. Gdaymate

Gdaymate Member

Sounds like two peas in a pod.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice