coworker

D_Chode Manhammer

Just Browsing
Media
i basically know what to do, but i am looking for other opinions. a project is about to come to an end with a coworker. we've worked closely together and when you do this you tend to get to know each other a little better. i have written before in other threads how we share the same mental illnesses. anyways i told her i would help her get through a rough patch and that my intentions would not to be to try to get down her pants. well i would do small things as far as get her sweets, listen to her woes, etc. well another coworker made a weird comment like we were being close as in husband and wife. this freaked her out and she started to think that the nice things i was doing for her by accepting them she was leading me on and by this coworkers comment i had a chance with her. nice drama huh? anyways i was and am deeply offended by it as when she was discussing it with me i reminded her that i told her originally by showing my kindness to help her get through a rough patch i was not trying to get down her pants. she did remember i said that. well i had a coworker tell me to stay away from her as she is not emotionally stable. another coworker tell me let her come to me. i guess i am wondering what can i think to myself as not to create any drama as i am disgusted and i just want to move on, but i'll still be seeing this person around. i'm sure she is already past it, but i just do not want to act sore towards her. she is past it because she told me that i can still come and talk to her when the project is over. which i do not know what that means.