Coworkers

MSU95

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gym is in my office tower too. Never seen my boss, but have seen some a couple coworkers and employees. But I don't go when it's usually busy and I try to make it quick, stay covered, etc. Don't care to know what anyone else in the office is packin.

I work in a multi tenant high rise office building which has a fairly nice, tho rather small, fitness center/gym in the basement. Over the years, I have seen and been seen naked by a number of co-workers.

While I have never seen my boss naked, I have showered with my boss’s boss a couple of times.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen one of my employees naked. We were at a hotel and supposed to go to dinner, so I went to his room and knocked on the door. He literally answered the door naked and invited me in to wait while he went into the bathroom to finish drying off and dress. It was several years ago, but he still works for me.

milbud29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gotta agree with a couple other replies on here...as a military member, we often have group PT and afterward everyone uses the shower; which are still often 'gang style' on older bases. I've seen many coworkers naked afterwards as we all got ready to head to the office for the day. Does lend a certain degree of openness to our interactions later, cause there isn't much to hide from each other! But really no big deal.

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve not seen a co worker or my boss naked or exposed at a urinal or anything. My boss is only about 33 years old and everyone who is under him is late 40’s and up. He seemingly looks at me in a way that kills me. Lazy bedroom eyes that are perhaps
trying to hide his gay lust. Huge, fresh smile, dark blond hair. Cute as hell in his jeans, prep shirts and boots. Always makes me wish I knew how hot he is in bed. If he’s lazy or selfish during sex or does he love eating his wife’s pussy. More so, does he want a juicy cock like I think I see in his eyes. He’s a constant fantasy.

Huh! He is the... "Devil's Advocate" And gets you poach in his won HELL. I know the feeling: A seemingly str8 classmate of mine back at school, had the same effect on me. But then again, as you said, He’s was constant fantasy! Nothing beyond that though.
I didn't have the nerve to open up to him. from fear of being disgraced.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been naked with colleagues many times over the years...mostly at YMCA's near work, which have generally had open showers. My feeling about nudity among male colleagues is the same as it is about nudity among any men...if it's an appropriate location (as is a locker room...particularly one with open showers) then I have zero inhibitions about being naked and I don't feel the need to cover up my penis

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I haven't seen a boss naked, but at my last gym I didn't realize that a coworker of mine was a member. It was a little awkward when I came around a corner while I was naked and my fully clothed co worker was standing there.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta agree with a couple other replies on here...as a military member, we often have group PT and afterward everyone uses the shower; which are still often 'gang style' on older bases. I've seen many coworkers naked afterwards as we all got ready to head to the office for the day. Does lend a certain degree of openness to our interactions later, cause there isn't much to hide from each other! But really no big deal.
Are you saying newer bases dont have open showers anymore? Do the newer bases have curtained showers now? Tell me it isnt so? What has our Military become? A bunch of shy sissies!

Reactions: familyman44

familyman44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying newer bases dont have open showers anymore? Do the newer bases have curtained showers now? Tell me it isnt so? What has our Military become? A bunch of shy sissies!
when i got out of the marines in 89 they was going to 3 man rooms .i ws still in a barracks so was open shower so we saw each other naked all the time saw all different sizes and colors.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the few times I saw what a coworker had at my current work org. happened years ago during a retreat trip out of state. We worked in different departments but occasionally interacted as needed. He was a Marine veteran (about 2 years younger and white/ Native American mix) turned office worker who was a social butterfly and got along with everyone. We stopped at a truck stop during the trip and he came into restroom when I was there and took urinal next to me as I got there a few seconds earlier. He was shorter about 5'8" fairly built thin and pulled a 4-5 uncut tool out of shorts. He had no reservations nor hid self so his confidence was noted by me. We didnt talk and he kept eyes forward or slightly downward as I got subtle glances. I didnt hide mine either but didnt catch him looking at mine. He didnt move foreskin so it was interesting sight seeing piss spray out of his long foreskin which he held with one hand. His military time definitely left him not shy in that setting.

Big Dicked Intern

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely. Place I work now has a gym and pretty nice lockerroom. In my experience as an intern here and as a current analyst, office politics def take place in the lockerroom. Had an intern coordinator who saw me swinging and his demeanor totally changed around me. Would chew me out for no reason, left me off important emails. Never saw his size, but he was the type of dude who'd change under a towel...Meanwhile I ran into a director in the sauna a few times. Dude had a big, fat fuckin softie. Real underwear wrecker. He's still one of my mentors today. It's the Brotherhood haha

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see many of my work colleagues naked and in the showers all the time but I’m a high school teacher that coaches baseball, football and helps with wrestling so I’m naked pretty often with other coaches and teachers at the school that coach like me.

PeppleDashed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few jobs ago the company used to play a big tag rugby tournament the day of our Christmas party. We’d all shower together afterwards. So I saw most of my colleagues naked there. Always in big communal showers too. Some with gang showers

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since contributing to this thread back in 2019, I hired an intern to work for me after he graduated. He is also gay, which resulted in a few problems for me. I hired him due to his good work ethics and his productivity. He was with a friend, as a guest, at my gym one day and I ended up being ready for a shower when he walked into the locker room. He stood and talked with me as I stood there with a towel around my neck. I didn’t want to suddenly cover up, so I just acted normal, but I did eventually cut our conversation off after about the third time that I caught him down aglancing at my ample package. About a few weeks later, he was getting too comfortable with me , dropping gay innuendo and at one point, joking that he wasn’t intimidated by me til he saw me in the locker room. I had to set him down and have a conversation about proper workplace conversations and that I understood that it was his first job. I have since tried to mentor him and even socialized with him occasionally, but he has learned to tone down the gay stuff and I think it has helped him to earn respect of his co workers. From my experience some guys don’t know how to handle the male nudity encounters. I had a similar problem with a friend once who after seeing me nude at the gym was always making jokes or references to my dick when in the presence of others. I finally told him to cool it because it was getting annoying, but I did it in a private conversation.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I young and in the closet, inviting my coworkers to work out with me at the gym was a great way to see my coworkers naked with post workout showers.
Later in life, the company I work for had a gym and full locker room facilities on site. I was a gym rat so I saw many coworkers and upper management naked all the time. I was really bummed when my company finally relocated to another building downtown.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had many coworkers peek at me while at urinal. Some made comments. I would thank them and tell them it grows much larger. A few wanted to see, but nothing would be gained by that so I declined.
I did get with one after they left the company. He found out he couldn't deepthroat it, but gagged on it trying, didn't stop until he had swallowed my load. He was red faced and teary eyed after and I heard a faint thanks man.