Coworkers

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I had a corporate job we played a lot of golf and it wasn't unusual to shower after. When I lived in Europe, no one was particularly bashful when it came to nudity. There was one particular situation where I hadn't planned to shower, but stepped into the locker room for a minute only to see a coworker I couldn't stand standing there nude with a tiny nub of a flaccid penis between his legs. I went ahead and stripped down and took a showerhead across from him just to make him watch me wash my cock and balls. I could see him staring out of my peripheral vision and it was all I could do to stop from laughing out loud.

A gold club shower encounter is what lead to me banging a senior executive's wife, as well.

You also have to love it when you run into someone who is dating one of your exes and your limp dick dwarfs theirs. I've had that happen a handful of times, as well.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No but one of my female co workers saw me pissing once. It was on a construction site, and the toilets were very badly designed. I didn't know she'd seen me until later that day in a management meeting. We got to the end of the meeting and it came to 'any other business'. Yes, she says, I didn't know the site had turned into a zoo, she says. Everyone at the table looks at her in confusion. 'I saw an elephants trunk earlier'. Still, everyone is confused. And then she just came out with it, in front of half a dozen of us, including our boss, and two other women 'Simons dick. I saw him pissing'. Fucking he'll, thanks. I'll take that. I apologized and blamed the poor toilet design.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college, I worked at a local retail store as an hourly manager. For awhile, I was in charge of training the new employees. Normally, the new employee orientations would have anywhere from 3 to 5 people at a time. But one summer (our slow period), we didn't need any more new employees, but they decided to hire a college student that was very popular and a member of the school rugby team. The guy was pretty hot looking, but he was dumb as a box of rocks. I think they hired him to attract customers to the store.

I went through the entire orientation process with him, and got to the part where he would get his new uniforms. I took him down to the storage closet, which was in the employee break room in the basement. I I usually tried to give the new employees a new unworn uniform if we had them, so I asked his size. I told him that the uniforms sizes were a little off, he would need to try the uniform to make sure it fit. I started to tell him to use the bathroom upstairs to try it on, but he asked if he could just try it on in the break room. I said that would be okay, and he locked the door to the breakroom while I searched for a new uniform. I found a shirt that should have fit him and I turned around to give it to him. I saw that he had already stripped off his shorts and t-shirt. He was just wearing his boxers, which were a little bit too small for him and the fly was wide open.

I turned around to get the pants and I couldn't find a new pair his size, but I did have a new pair that was a little bit smaller. I handed them to him and told him I wasn't sure if they would fit, but it was the only new pair I had. As he was trying on the clothes, I watched his body. He was about 5'10" and had 6pack abs, hairy chest and big muscular arms and legs. He tried the shirt on and said it fit fine. He took the shirt off and then tried to put the pants on. They were too small. So he took them off and I found a used clean pair in his size. He tried them on and they were a bit snug, but it did show off his ass. I asked if those were okay or he wanted to go up another size. He said they felt okay, but it was pinching his balls. And he grabbed his crotch to adjust. I found a pair a size up. He tried those on and they fit fine.

The entire time he was trying on the uniform, I got a great view of that open fly. A couple of times I got a glimpse of his soft cock and/or balls. Most of the time I just saw his dark pubic hair.

After he had worked there for a few weeks, he started dating a coworker who also happened to be a great friend of mine. One night we were out drinking and he admitted that he thought I was gay and thought it would be fun to give me a show during the orientation. I told him I did enjoy the show and we had a good laugh about it. He broke up with my friend a few months later and then quit his job shortly after that. My friend (his ex) later told me that he was pretty small, but I think she was just pissed off that he had dumped her.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At my old job years ago, I had a gym membership to the city-run fitness center and I occasionally saw guys who I talked to for work but they worked for other entities like city government or other major companies. It never changed our work dynamic and it was business as usual away from locker room. One in particular was the older exec director of Parks and Rec which ran the same FC. He was a baby boomer, Vietnam Marine vet with tall dad bod and had no issues being naked around anyone. We would shower in open gym showers and hed talk to others and was also type to undress and walk naked to urinal to piss while dressing to work out. He had salt/ pepper hair, goatee and long hanging uncut tool BUT the catcher was his low hanging balls that swung and dangled freely. Whenever I attended biz meetings and he was there, I could not help to notice he usually sat on edge of chair, presumably to keep balls hanging comfortably, esp. since he was a boxers guy too.

D

deleted645178

I had a work colleague,really cute, and I fancied him like crazy,I honestly didn't know if he was gay or not,but his jeans were always sprayed on, so I said to him.quietly..Anthony,if u wear those jeans tomorrow I'm going to take u upstairs to the stock room and fuck ur brains out.he just stood there and smiled . Next morning he turned up, wearing those jeans, we didn't open the store for another hour.i got hold of his hands took him upstairs, and shagged his brains out, we were both naked,enjoying our sweating bodies,he came all over me, a great start to our day.We eventually dated but he left the store 6 months later, but he gave me the jeans .

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Definitely. Place I work now has a gym and pretty nice lockerroom. In my experience as an intern here and as a current analyst, office politics def take place in the lockerroom. Had an intern coordinator who saw me swinging and his demeanor totally changed around me. Would chew me out for no reason, left me off important emails. Never saw his size, but he was the type of dude who'd change under a towel...Meanwhile I ran into a director in the sauna a few times. Dude had a big, fat fuckin softie. Real underwear wrecker. He's still one of my mentors today. It's the Brotherhood haha
That is so hot. But the coordinator should have showed you respect and submission. Thats the natural order, for me and I bet for a lot of other smalldicked men

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been able to be naked with few coworkers, less than 5, as gym attendance is low especially after COVID.

But, I got that last week a group of around 10 coworkers went play basket together, and surely showered together. Basket is not for me, and I am really disappointed nit being able to shower with them, 10 of them! I am a bit envy.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Saw 3 coworkers naked. All female. I realized that women don’t mind showing off their bodies if they are comfortable around you. I only fucked 2 though.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sometimes when I go to toilet the same time with them, the urinal at the office building like this, you can't hide anything !

View attachment 71802951
I like this kind of set up too. It's not easy to hide. and that sparkling wall haha.
But it would be a bit awkward to pee at the same time with my boss.

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
Many years ago I had to share a room with my boss. I was nervous sharing a room with him but all worked out in the end. He was a very nice and good looking man with a great body. Every morning when he was in the shower, I would imagine what his body looks like. I never got to see him naked but did see him in his towel few times during the week.

My wife's co-worker had the hots for her and I believe she was also falling for him. Not sure if they ever saw each other naked but I wouldnt mind seeing him naked. I did see him at the gym once but not in the locker room.

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was the boss. I hired my current fuck buddy, then he became my assistant, then got promoted to the same position as I held. There was immediate chemistry, but nothing happened for a long time. We have definitely seen each other naked, plenty of times!

moridin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a coworker that I wish I could see naked. He has an ass to die for. Unfortunately he is straight and married, and there are no opportunities at work to see him...Even the restrooms are single occupant.

Uta3392

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have seen one of my employees naked. We were at a hotel and supposed to go to dinner, so I went to his room and knocked on the door. He literally answered the door naked and invited me in to wait while he went into the bathroom to finish drying off and dress. It was several years ago, but he still works for me.
Hot!! Details please

Reactions: illusionguy

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have a company gym so not unusual to see employees getting dressed/undressed when grabbing a quick workout, showering. Over the years, also had to travel to Sweden with some coworkers and always tried to do a sauna, same with communal baths in Japan.

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago when I worked on a military base, we could use the base gym for free. A coworker and I used to be gym buddies, we'd meet there before work 2-3x per week to workout together. We would meet there around 3am, get changed, spot each other on weights, then we'd do our own thing till it was time to shower and get dressed for work. I showered and got dressed for work with that man 2-3x/wk for a couple of years. I wish we were still in touch, because looking back, I very much consider him like a brother.