18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok. This is fiction and a new subject for me to attempt. Hope you enjoy it

Hi. I’m Stephanie. I’m 40, mother of 3, divorced and single, and I’m a little chubby but most men would call it thick and curvy. With 3 kids and work I’ve refrained from dating just due to time.

I met Beth at work. She’s in her late 20s. She’s engaged to be married this fall. We’ve known each other for a few years and are good friends. We’ve been on little shopping trips and lunches but not much more. I’ve only met her fiancé a few times. She’s a little nerdy. Glasses and her hair is always a mess and pulled up on a bun. She’s a blonde to my brunette.

She came up to me earlier in the week and said she had 2 tickets to a winery in the southern part of the state. Her fiancé couldn’t go, and she wanted to know if I wanted to go with her. We would spend Friday and Saturday night there and get a Tour and have wine tasting on Saturday evening. I said as long as I can find a babysitter, I’d definitely be up for it. It would be fun.

So. Friday plans are set and we are on out way. We stop for dinner on the way and enjoy our “girl time”. We get to the winery about 9:30 in the evening. We go to check in and that’s where things begin to fall apart. At least in my mind.

They give us our room and we realize it’s a suite. With only one King size bed. That’s all that’s available since they’re booked. I said maybe we should just skip it. But Beth talks me into staying. It does have a sleeper sofa and Beth says she’ll sleep on it.

We head up and find the most beautiful room I’ve ever seen. It’s huge. Bright and has an amazing view of the mountains and orchard. The bed is enormous and covered in white silky sheets and blankets.

We sit on the couch talking and watching tV. We had some of their wine, but not much. It’s almost midnight

“I’ve got to pee!” She yells jumping up “I’m going to get ready for bed too. It’s late”

“Oh wow it is late!” I said. I’ll wait for you then change.

A few minutes passed and I’m sitting in the chair as Beth exits the restroom in a short and snug baby blue nightie and her glasses are gone and her blonde hair was draped on her shoulders. “Goodness she’s beautiful” I said to myself.

“You’re adorable!” I said smiling.

“Thank you Steph, but no way. I’m fat. My fiancé even says I need to lose weight.” she said. “Go change. I’ll make the couch up for me”

“What? No way. He’s crazy and he shouldn’t say that!!” I protested as I went to the bathroom to change…. I felt bad making her sleep on the fold out bed. And I felt worse now knowing how she felt about herself.

I changed into my black nightie. It was very conservative and ran to almost my knees.

I came out of the bathroom and Beth was laying on the fold out bed lookign over at me. She looked stunned. “Jeez Steph, you’re stunning…. You’re a man’s dream “

“Hahaha I wish” I said blushing. I’m a older chubby mom” I looked at her on the bed. It didn’t look comfortable….. I made a decision in my head when I saw my huge bed.

“Sleep in the bed with me… we are both adults and It’s really big”

“Oh oh no Steph. I can’t do that” she smiled and waved me off. “I don’t want things to be weird”

“No no. I insist Beth. Please I don’t want you to stay in that bed. You invited me. Come on. We can bunk together. Sleep over style. Hahaha” I laughed.

“Well ok I guess” she said and climbed off the sleeper and climbed into the bed.

We talked a while longer about the tour and tasting on Saturday but both of us drifted asleep.

Sometime in the Early morning. I was half asleep and subconsciously was aware of a hand on my stomach. Moving delicately over my skin. I was on my left side. As I woke more I realized the hand was under my nightie and someone was behind me. Close behind me. It was Beth. She was spooning me and her right hand was under my nightie. She ran her nails slowly over my soft pudgy stomach and then lower. Her fingers found my c section scar just above my panty line. It traced the scar multiple times. Her nails slowly slipped under my panties a few times, I’d feel them move through my bush slightly, but then retreated back to my stomach. The sensations coarsing through my body were exhilarating, but this couldn’t happen. We were coworkers. She’s engaged and a woman. What was happening. She began to massage and grab at my stomach. Kneading my extra fat. She pulled me against her and Her hand moved lower again and her her fingers dipped under the edge of my panties once more. Her nails ran through my bush. I moved my hand to stop her, but instead I just held her hand there. Her hand stopped moving down. But her nails continued to scratch lightly at my skin through my curly hair. I then realized I was beginning to be quite aroused. My nipples were throbbing. I was quite wet.

“Beth” I turned and whispered. She didn’t move.

“BETH” I whispered a little louder. “What are you doing hun?….BETH?”

She pulled her hand away quickly and pushed away.

“Oh my God Stephanie I’m so sorry” she said. She seemed shocked and scared and embarrassed.

“It’s ok. What was going on? You were touching me” I said.

“I am so sorry. That’s how Mike and I sleep. I was dreaming of him”. She said panting clearly embarrassed.

I rolled over to face her. “It’s ok Beth” i Laughed. I placed my hand on her hip to comfort her and show her all was ok and I wasn’t uncomfortable. Her hand reached uo and held mine for a moment. Then she rolled off the bed.

“Well… it’s a tad early. But we could just get up since we are both awake. Go get breakfast?” She said. “I’m going to shower, ok?” Her face was reddening and she rushed off

“Ok. Sounds good.” I said. Watching her walk by the bed.

I watched her enter the bathroom the light came on but the door wasn’t closed. She dropped her nightie and stood at the sink naked. All I could see was her profile, but she has a round belly and large butt with the little dimples all over it. Large breasts with huge areolas. She appeared to be shaved clean, like most of her generation. But I Couldn’t tell for sure. She was extremely attractive to be honest. My pussy was aching all of a sudden. What the hell was wrong with me. Why was i so turned on. Was she really asleep? Or was she awake and intentionally touching me? She knew how to use her fingers. Jesus. The way she touched my scar seemed alert and knowing what she was doing. I’m so self conscious about my scar. My ex husband complained how it looked. So anyone I had slept with since my divorce I tried to hide it under lingerie or keep the lights off. But her hands making a point to trace it out was such a turn on tonight.

“I’m so sorry” She yelped and shut the door. “I forgot to shut it. I’m out of my mind I guess” I heard her say behind the closed door and she laughed and I heard her peeing.

I laid my head back. It was cool in the room but I was on fire. What in the hell

In the shower I spent a little extra fine washing. My own hands on my body and especially my pussy was sending energy through me. Every nerve was enhanced today.

We dressed and headed out. I was in a long floral dress that clung on my curves.

Beth was in a red babydoll dress and it clung to her too. It fit her perfectly. She was truly adorable. She was such a sweet spirit too. She doted on me all day and even was super sweet to all the employees on the tour and at breakfast and lunch.

I caught her putting her arm around me a few times while we stood listening. But she always moved away quickly making time seem like an innocent gesture of friendly affection. Nothing more. But toward the end of the tour they asked us to stand together for a pic. We got very close and the lady asked us if we were a couple. We both said in unison

“Just friends” but i felt Beth squeeze my ass softly. I looked at her but she never acted as if anything happened.

Our table at the dinner and tasting was crowded. So Beth and I sat close together. We had a great time and tasted many drinks. I swear her leg continued to run against mine all evening long but she acted as if all was normal all evening.

We purchased a few bottles of wine each and retired to the room for the night.

“I’ve got to shower. I’m so sweaty” I groaned.

“It was so hot all day” Beth replied. “I’m going to shower after you and then get ready for bed”

“Ok. We don’t have to go to bed now, it’s only 9p, but it would be nice get comfy, right?” I smiled and went into the bathroom.

I showered and dried. I then realized I had no more panties in my bag….. apparently only grabbed one pair. Fuck. Oh well. My nightie was long.

I climbed on the bed and watched Beth go to shower. She came back out in her little nightie and climbed on the bed. We opened the wine from the night before and finished it. We then started one of the wines i bought that evening. We sat and drank and watched the news. It’s was just depressing story after story

“You have a c section scar don’t you?” Beth broke the silence.

“Uhm yes”. I said. I blushed. But then wondered how she knew that… was she awake last night?

“Sorry. I felt it last night”. I think that’s hot… I mean….. well… just in general. It’s sexy” she stammered.

“Well…… doesn’t seem men like it. My ex complained about it and I hid it from the few men I dated since my divorce” I vented

“Oh no…. Don’t hide it!” Beth said. “Show it off. That’s a scar that says what you’ve been though. That you’re a mom. It’s a battle scar.”

“Thank you” I know i was bright red now.

“Can I see it?” Beth asked?

“What? Really?” I said embarrassed.

“Yes. I’d love to see it.” She replied smiling. Her eyes bright.

“I’m embarrassed to admit I forgot panties. So I’m naked under this. That would be super awkward Beth” I said

“Oh….. oooh. Ok. Yeah. Well… cover up with the sheet!” She said happy about her idea…

“I don’t know Beth. This is weird. I mean. No offense. Just weird”

“Oh I’m sorry. Yeah. Im sorry. Im not trying to offend you steph. My bad”. She got quiet. Then said
“I’m sorry your husband thought it was bad. It isn’t. Don’t hide it anymore. It really is sexy Stephanie”

“ oh what the hell Beth. We are both women. We know what we have” I sat perfectly still for a moment then slowly pulled my nightie up to over my hips and over my stomach. Exposing my scar, and my bush. My legs were together.
“See it’s not sexy. It’s an ugly scar”

“Oh wow!” She smiled “NO IT IS NOT STEPH!! IT’S BEAUTIFUL!” She rolled to her side and closer to me. Her hand reached out and once again and her fingernails traced along the scar. It felt so good to be touched at all, But especially like this. She was giving the smallest most neglected things her full attention. My senses were overloading…. I closed my eyes.

“You have hair down there….. you don’t see that much anymore” Beth said kind of giggling. My eyes flew open looking down at her hand on my scar and my bush inches away.

“Yeah…. I’ve always kept my bush. It’s trimmed and neat. But I’ve never shaved it” I said

“I like it. It’s nice to see on a woman. Mine is shaved clean” she laughed confirming what I thought.

“My ex complained about my bush too” I groaned with irritation..,.

“Well…. I like it Stephanie” she said softly And then I felt her fingers leave my scar and slip Into my bush. Her nails ran though the curls and scraped lightly on my skin. I could feel my pussy instantly begin to overflow with juices. My nipples and clit were throbbing.

“Beth?” I said quietly my eyes closing again.

“Yes Stephanie?” She responded. I felt her hand begin to creep lower. I felt he move closer to me, her body against mine. Her face near my ear.

“Beth?…. what are you doing? You shouldn’t touch me like this” I whispered

“Doing what I wanted to do last night “ she whispered breathlessly in my ear as her hand slipped between my legs… my body reacted without my brain’s input. I opened my legs subconsciously at the same time my hand flew across and trapped her hand against my bush and pussy lips.

“Beth…” i moaned

She nibbled at my ear and neck as Her hand squeezed my pussy “yes Steph?” She moaned in my ear and I felt her finger wiggle and slip between my pussy lips and touch my clit.

“Ooohh my god Beth… we shouldn’t do th…….aaahh” I groaned and then gasped uncontrollably as I arched my back and pushed my pussy against her hand.

“You’re probably right…” Beth whispered in my ear and then returned to kissing my neck

“Beth we shouldn’t do this” I repeated, my words contradicted my actions because at the same time I held her hand against my pussy and spread my legs farther. I could feel our hands being soaked in my wetness as she moved her finger against my clit and she squeezed and played with my swollen lips.

“Oh God Beth….” I moaned. My body arched again and my skin felt like it was on fire and covered with goosebumps

“Does that feel good baby?” She asked as I felt her hand move down and her finger begin to explore for my entrance.

“Beth…..uuuggg” I groaned throwing my head back as she pressed her palm against my clit and her finger pushed into me

“Stephanie?” Beth asked “does this feel good?” she began to finger me slowly.

“God ye… yeee…. yes.” I gasped as she worked her hand over my vagina and her finger slipped in and out of me slowly. I was soaking wet. I could feel my juices all over her hand and mine. I could feel warm juices flowing down from my pussy over my ass to the silky white sheets.

“Oh my god” I moaned as she began to finger me faster. My hand left hers and i gripped her thigh

She was all close to me. Her lips and tongue played with my ears and neck as she whispered to me “You’re so sexy and beautiful Steph…. I want to make you feel good. Does this feel good?”

“Oh my God Beth. Aaaaa aaaaa oh aaaaa fuck oh god aaaa aaaa” I was squirming my ass and hips under her hand, my hand was grabbing at her thigh and stomach, I wanted to get to her pussy to reciprocate what she was doing to me. My head was back against the pillows and I was gasping and moaning as she fingered me quickly.

“You’re so beautiful and smell so good Steph” she moaned in my ear. I had her nightie pulled up over her stomach and I ran my hand down her round tummy and found her soft shaved mound. She lifted her leg as i gripped at her pussy… i gasped and grabbed at her fat pussy. It was so soft. Her pussy was smooth as silk. I wanted to see it.

“Oh yes babe. Touch my pussy” she moaned. “It’s so wet just for you “

“Oooo aaaaaa oh Beth, oooo aaaaaa aaaaa aaa I’m sorry, I don’t know what to do”. I moaned and looked over at her.. “Beth. I want to make…. Make… aaaa oh Beth I want to make you feel like…. Like this…. OH MY GOD! FUCK!! I finally got all the words out as I felt another finger slip inside me and her thumb began to work on my throbbing clit.

An orgasm tore through me like I’d never felt in my entire life. My body arched upward and I heard and felt my spine pop a few times as my body shuddered against Beth. I felt my pussy clenching Beth’s fingers, I continued to grip and grasp at her warm pussy with my hand.

“That’s it Steph, cum for me. Cum on my finger” I finally calmed down after I felt my body shudder 4 or 5 times. I was out for breath. Her hand was still as I grinded against her finger allowing the orgasm to pass. When I laid still. She pulled her fingers out of me and licked them clean.

“You taste so good” she said as she looked at me. I laid there panting. Fluids poured from my pussy.

1randombeauty

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok. This is fiction and a new subject for me to attempt. Hope you enjoy it

Hi. I’m Stephanie. I’m 40, mother of 3, divorced and single, and I’m a little chubby but most men would call it thick and curvy. With 3 kids and work I’ve refrained from dating just due to time.

I met Beth at work. She’s in her late 20s. She’s engaged to be married this fall. We’ve known each other for a few years and are good friends. We’ve been on little shopping trips and lunches but not much more. I’ve only met her fiancé a few times. She’s a little nerdy. Glasses and her hair is always a mess and pulled up on a bun. She’s a blonde to my brunette.

She came up to me earlier in the week and said she had 2 tickets to a winery in the southern part of the state. Her fiancé couldn’t go, and she wanted to know if I wanted to go with her. We would spend Friday and Saturday night there and get a Tour and have wine tasting on Saturday evening. I said as long as I can find a babysitter, I’d definitely be up for it. It would be fun.

So. Friday plans are set and we are on out way. We stop for dinner on the way and enjoy our “girl time”. We get to the winery about 9:30 in the evening. We go to check in and that’s where things begin to fall apart. At least in my mind.

They give us our room and we realize it’s a suite. With only one King size bed. That’s all that’s available since they’re booked. I said maybe we should just skip it. But Beth talks me into staying. It does have a sleeper sofa and Beth says she’ll sleep on it.

We head up and find the most beautiful room I’ve ever seen. It’s huge. Bright and has an amazing view of the mountains and orchard. The bed is enormous and covered in white silky sheets and blankets.

We sit on the couch talking and watching tV. We had some of their wine, but not much. It’s almost midnight

“I’ve got to pee!” She yells jumping up “I’m going to get ready for bed too. It’s late”

“Oh wow it is late!” I said. I’ll wait for you then change.

A few minutes passed and I’m sitting in the chair as Beth exits the restroom in a short and snug baby blue nightie and her glasses are gone and her blonde hair was draped on her shoulders. “Goodness she’s beautiful” I said to myself.

“You’re adorable!” I said smiling.

“Thank you Steph, but no way. I’m fat. My fiancé even says I need to lose weight.” she said. “Go change. I’ll make the couch up for me”

“What? No way. He’s crazy and he shouldn’t say that!!” I protested as I went to the bathroom to change…. I felt bad making her sleep on the fold out bed. And I felt worse now knowing how she felt about herself.

I changed into my black nightie. It was very conservative and ran to almost my knees.

I came out of the bathroom and Beth was laying on the fold out bed lookign over at me. She looked stunned. “Jeez Steph, you’re stunning…. You’re a man’s dream “

“Hahaha I wish” I said blushing. I’m a older chubby mom” I looked at her on the bed. It didn’t look comfortable….. I made a decision in my head when I saw my huge bed.

“Sleep in the bed with me… we are both adults and It’s really big”

“Oh oh no Steph. I can’t do that” she smiled and waved me off. “I don’t want things to be weird”

“No no. I insist Beth. Please I don’t want you to stay in that bed. You invited me. Come on. We can bunk together. Sleep over style. Hahaha” I laughed.

“Well ok I guess” she said and climbed off the sleeper and climbed into the bed.

We talked a while longer about the tour and tasting on Saturday but both of us drifted asleep.

Sometime in the Early morning. I was half asleep and subconsciously was aware of a hand on my stomach. Moving delicately over my skin. I was on my left side. As I woke more I realized the hand was under my nightie and someone was behind me. Close behind me. It was Beth. She was spooning me and her right hand was under my nightie. She ran her nails slowly over my soft pudgy stomach and then lower. Her fingers found my c section scar just above my panty line. It traced the scar multiple times. Her nails slowly slipped under my panties a few times, I’d feel them move through my bush slightly, but then retreated back to my stomach. The sensations coarsing through my body were exhilarating, but this couldn’t happen. We were coworkers. She’s engaged and a woman. What was happening. She began to massage and grab at my stomach. Kneading my extra fat. She pulled me against her and Her hand moved lower again and her her fingers dipped under the edge of my panties once more. Her nails ran through my bush. I moved my hand to stop her, but instead I just held her hand there. Her hand stopped moving down. But her nails continued to scratch lightly at my skin through my curly hair. I then realized I was beginning to be quite aroused. My nipples were throbbing. I was quite wet.

“Beth” I turned and whispered. She didn’t move.

“BETH” I whispered a little louder. “What are you doing hun?….BETH?”

She pulled her hand away quickly and pushed away.

“Oh my God Stephanie I’m so sorry” she said. She seemed shocked and scared and embarrassed.

“It’s ok. What was going on? You were touching me” I said.

“I am so sorry. That’s how Mike and I sleep. I was dreaming of him”. She said panting clearly embarrassed.

I rolled over to face her. “It’s ok Beth” i Laughed. I placed my hand on her hip to comfort her and show her all was ok and I wasn’t uncomfortable. Her hand reached uo and held mine for a moment. Then she rolled off the bed.

“Well… it’s a tad early. But we could just get up since we are both awake. Go get breakfast?” She said. “I’m going to shower, ok?” Her face was reddening and she rushed off

“Ok. Sounds good.” I said. Watching her walk by the bed.

I watched her enter the bathroom the light came on but the door wasn’t closed. She dropped her nightie and stood at the sink naked. All I could see was her profile, but she has a round belly and large butt with the little dimples all over it. Large breasts with huge areolas. She appeared to be shaved clean, like most of her generation. But I Couldn’t tell for sure. She was extremely attractive to be honest. My pussy was aching all of a sudden. What the hell was wrong with me. Why was i so turned on. Was she really asleep? Or was she awake and intentionally touching me? She knew how to use her fingers. Jesus. The way she touched my scar seemed alert and knowing what she was doing. I’m so self conscious about my scar. My ex husband complained how it looked. So anyone I had slept with since my divorce I tried to hide it under lingerie or keep the lights off. But her hands making a point to trace it out was such a turn on tonight.

“I’m so sorry” She yelped and shut the door. “I forgot to shut it. I’m out of my mind I guess” I heard her say behind the closed door and she laughed and I heard her peeing.

I laid my head back. It was cool in the room but I was on fire. What in the hell

In the shower I spent a little extra fine washing. My own hands on my body and especially my pussy was sending energy through me. Every nerve was enhanced today.

We dressed and headed out. I was in a long floral dress that clung on my curves.

Beth was in a red babydoll dress and it clung to her too. It fit her perfectly. She was truly adorable. She was such a sweet spirit too. She doted on me all day and even was super sweet to all the employees on the tour and at breakfast and lunch.

I caught her putting her arm around me a few times while we stood listening. But she always moved away quickly making time seem like an innocent gesture of friendly affection. Nothing more. But toward the end of the tour they asked us to stand together for a pic. We got very close and the lady asked us if we were a couple. We both said in unison

“Just friends” but i felt Beth squeeze my ass softly. I looked at her but she never acted as if anything happened.

Our table at the dinner and tasting was crowded. So Beth and I sat close together. We had a great time and tasted many drinks. I swear her leg continued to run against mine all evening long but she acted as if all was normal all evening.

We purchased a few bottles of wine each and retired to the room for the night.

“I’ve got to shower. I’m so sweaty” I groaned.

“It was so hot all day” Beth replied. “I’m going to shower after you and then get ready for bed”

“Ok. We don’t have to go to bed now, it’s only 9p, but it would be nice get comfy, right?” I smiled and went into the bathroom.

I showered and dried. I then realized I had no more panties in my bag….. apparently only grabbed one pair. Fuck. Oh well. My nightie was long.

I climbed on the bed and watched Beth go to shower. She came back out in her little nightie and climbed on the bed. We opened the wine from the night before and finished it. We then started one of the wines i bought that evening. We sat and drank and watched the news. It’s was just depressing story after story

“You have a c section scar don’t you?” Beth broke the silence.

“Uhm yes”. I said. I blushed. But then wondered how she knew that… was she awake last night?

“Sorry. I felt it last night”. I think that’s hot… I mean….. well… just in general. It’s sexy” she stammered.

“Well…… doesn’t seem men like it. My ex complained about it and I hid it from the few men I dated since my divorce” I vented

“Oh no…. Don’t hide it!” Beth said. “Show it off. That’s a scar that says what you’ve been though. That you’re a mom. It’s a battle scar.”

“Thank you” I know i was bright red now.

“Can I see it?” Beth asked?

“What? Really?” I said embarrassed.

“Yes. I’d love to see it.” She replied smiling. Her eyes bright.

“I’m embarrassed to admit I forgot panties. So I’m naked under this. That would be super awkward Beth” I said

“Oh….. oooh. Ok. Yeah. Well… cover up with the sheet!” She said happy about her idea…

“I don’t know Beth. This is weird. I mean. No offense. Just weird”

“Oh I’m sorry. Yeah. Im sorry. Im not trying to offend you steph. My bad”. She got quiet. Then said
“I’m sorry your husband thought it was bad. It isn’t. Don’t hide it anymore. It really is sexy Stephanie”

“ oh what the hell Beth. We are both women. We know what we have” I sat perfectly still for a moment then slowly pulled my nightie up to over my hips and over my stomach. Exposing my scar, and my bush. My legs were together.
“See it’s not sexy. It’s an ugly scar”

“Oh wow!” She smiled “NO IT IS NOT STEPH!! IT’S BEAUTIFUL!” She rolled to her side and closer to me. Her hand reached out and once again and her fingernails traced along the scar. It felt so good to be touched at all, But especially like this. She was giving the smallest most neglected things her full attention. My senses were overloading…. I closed my eyes.

“You have hair down there….. you don’t see that much anymore” Beth said kind of giggling. My eyes flew open looking down at her hand on my scar and my bush inches away.

“Yeah…. I’ve always kept my bush. It’s trimmed and neat. But I’ve never shaved it” I said

“I like it. It’s nice to see on a woman. Mine is shaved clean” she laughed confirming what I thought.

“My ex complained about my bush too” I groaned with irritation..,.

“Well…. I like it Stephanie” she said softly And then I felt her fingers leave my scar and slip Into my bush. Her nails ran though the curls and scraped lightly on my skin. I could feel my pussy instantly begin to overflow with juices. My nipples and clit were throbbing.

“Beth?” I said quietly my eyes closing again.

“Yes Stephanie?” She responded. I felt her hand begin to creep lower. I felt he move closer to me, her body against mine. Her face near my ear.

“Beth?…. what are you doing? You shouldn’t touch me like this” I whispered

“Doing what I wanted to do last night “ she whispered breathlessly in my ear as her hand slipped between my legs… my body reacted without my brain’s input. I opened my legs subconsciously at the same time my hand flew across and trapped her hand against my bush and pussy lips.

“Beth…” i moaned

She nibbled at my ear and neck as Her hand squeezed my pussy “yes Steph?” She moaned in my ear and I felt her finger wiggle and slip between my pussy lips and touch my clit.

“Ooohh my god Beth… we shouldn’t do th…….aaahh” I groaned and then gasped uncontrollably as I arched my back and pushed my pussy against her hand.

“You’re probably right…” Beth whispered in my ear and then returned to kissing my neck

“Beth we shouldn’t do this” I repeated, my words contradicted my actions because at the same time I held her hand against my pussy and spread my legs farther. I could feel our hands being soaked in my wetness as she moved her finger against my clit and she squeezed and played with my swollen lips.

“Oh God Beth….” I moaned. My body arched again and my skin felt like it was on fire and covered with goosebumps

“Does that feel good baby?” She asked as I felt her hand move down and her finger begin to explore for my entrance.

“Beth…..uuuggg” I groaned throwing my head back as she pressed her palm against my clit and her finger pushed into me

“Stephanie?” Beth asked “does this feel good?” she began to finger me slowly.

“God ye… yeee…. yes.” I gasped as she worked her hand over my vagina and her finger slipped in and out of me slowly. I was soaking wet. I could feel my juices all over her hand and mine. I could feel warm juices flowing down from my pussy over my ass to the silky white sheets.

“Oh my god” I moaned as she began to finger me faster. My hand left hers and i gripped her thigh

She was all close to me. Her lips and tongue played with my ears and neck as she whispered to me “You’re so sexy and beautiful Steph…. I want to make you feel good. Does this feel good?”

“Oh my God Beth. Aaaaa aaaaa oh aaaaa fuck oh god aaaa aaaa” I was squirming my ass and hips under her hand, my hand was grabbing at her thigh and stomach, I wanted to get to her pussy to reciprocate what she was doing to me. My head was back against the pillows and I was gasping and moaning as she fingered me quickly.

“You’re so beautiful and smell so good Steph” she moaned in my ear. I had her nightie pulled up over her stomach and I ran my hand down her round tummy and found her soft shaved mound. She lifted her leg as i gripped at her pussy… i gasped and grabbed at her fat pussy. It was so soft. Her pussy was smooth as silk. I wanted to see it.

“Oh yes babe. Touch my pussy” she moaned. “It’s so wet just for you “

“Oooo aaaaaa oh Beth, oooo aaaaaa aaaaa aaa I’m sorry, I don’t know what to do”. I moaned and looked over at her.. “Beth. I want to make…. Make… aaaa oh Beth I want to make you feel like…. Like this…. OH MY GOD! FUCK!! I finally got all the words out as I felt another finger slip inside me and her thumb began to work on my throbbing clit.

An orgasm tore through me like I’d never felt in my entire life. My body arched upward and I heard and felt my spine pop a few times as my body shuddered against Beth. I felt my pussy clenching Beth’s fingers, I continued to grip and grasp at her warm pussy with my hand.

“That’s it Steph, cum for me. Cum on my finger” I finally calmed down after I felt my body shudder 4 or 5 times. I was out for breath. Her hand was still as I grinded against her finger allowing the orgasm to pass. When I laid still. She pulled her fingers out of me and licked them clean.

“You taste so good” she said as she looked at me. I laid there panting. Fluids poured from my pussy.
Very, very hot. Well done. I felt like I was there. So sexy. You have me very hard and wanting to please both Beth and Stephanie.