Coy Jandreau From Collider Videos.

A

AnthonyAdkins

He seems to hint that’s he Bi in his latest podcast. He talks about A Knights Tale being his sexual awakening with it having an attractive cast and his producer says “it answered a few questions for me in life” and Coy replies “it raised a few questions for me. And they’ve still not been answered. The fact Heath Ledger is just as attractive as Sharon Osterman (I don’t know how to spell that its the female lead) made me go wait how do I feel about sexuality.”

so that’s as close to a confirmation as I guess we’ll ever get

A

AnthonyAdkins

Well I take that back, in his Q+A he says I happen to be straight so there’s that dream dead I guess

rock_star44310

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well I take that back, in his Q+A he says I happen to be straight so there’s that dream dead I guess
I saw that too. Lol I think he also mentioned something about dick pics being sent to him. I wonder if anyone here has done that to him.

Reactions: faruqq

wishfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lol I think he also mentioned something about dick pics being sent to him. I wonder if anyone here has done that to him.
LOL, why would you send random dick pics to someone if you're not even sure if they'd appreciate it? I mean Coy has never said he's interested in men, so I never would have even thought about approaching him like that. Some people are weird.

I like stuff and things.

Legendary Member
Media
LOL, why would you send random dick pics to someone if you're not even sure if they'd appreciate it? I mean Coy has never said he's interested in men, so I never would have even thought about approaching him like that. Some people are weird.
Right? Like why be disrespectful like that? Making ALL the gays look bad.

Reactions: faruqq and wishfull

wishfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He said a while ago during one of his Instagram Q&A's that he's personally willing to post more thirst traps, but that his managment is opposed to him doing so. Wish he just did it anyway lol.

Reactions: faruqq and Bx90019