Crack!

kuakiman

Just Browsing
Media
A couple months ago me and my gf were having sex. Im on the larger side (just shy of 8 inches) and i was thrusting into her really hard and fast from behind. everything was great, then the next thing i know it doesnt go in right and i hear a loud CRACK! ahhhh! fuck! it hurt pretty bad and we immedietly stopped. after about 20-30 minutes the pain was gone and we were fucking again by the next day, no brusing or anything. Then again a couple months later the same thing happened. Well now its months and months later and im fine my erection is stronger than ever, no problems there. but i have researched it and found out about penile fractures and everything, and about how you need immedite surgury and its very serious. how come i didnt get surgury and im fine!?!? trust me, the crack was LOUD and it hurt, but half hour later the pain was mostly gone. Whats the deal?!?! im so scared of this happening again now.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That doesn't sound good or normal. You need to see a doctor as soon as possible. Pain is the bodys way of telling you something is wrong. Even though the pain was short lived, you need to investigate what caused the pain in the first place.

C

college22punk9

also with your logic, if you assume it's a fracture, i'm sure minor minor fractures might be able to be healed without surgery, but i'm no doctor, just trying to explain what you are thinking in your logic. I suggest you go to a DR just to talk about what happened, just in case there is some underlying damage which might be "ok" now, but long term might have something serious go wrong if left untreated. Just talk to someone if nothing else, jsut to get an MD's perspective.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
K...man, I'm glad you're doing okay from TWO warnings, now!
(Warnings to be more careful)

What I would keep in mind for future reference is that (sometimes) these penis "fractures" (which are really tears and other damages within the interior structures of the penis) can lead to very undesireable bending and curvature. Don't worry though. --This wouldn't happen overnight. It would be a gradual process because of the inner weakened tissues and redirected blood flow around those damaged tissues.

What I described may or may not happen. Your "harder" erections sound encouraging to all of us here. Very good !

But I would certainly be more doggone careful if I were you.

(Having it happen just that one time would have put me on notice. :wink: )

kuakiman

Just Browsing
Media
i dont have a reason to see a doctor i was just wondering what exactly happenened if i didnt break it. there is absoutly no swelling or anything like that, and nothis wrong it stopped hurting after like 20 minutes. if it was broken or torn, i would definetly know. i was just wondering what it could have been.