Cracked.com gets on board that size matters

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by basincreek, Nov 9, 2010.

1. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Granted it's only one part of the article.

Lamentably it, once again, confirms that women want lots of girth. As someone that has exceptionally small girth that is always painful to read but I can't really let it get to me. And the rest of the article is pretty good and funny too.

Check it out.

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Okay . . .

5. Red

I HATE red! I won't think you look more powerful wearing it, although I might think YOU think you look more powerful wearing it.

4. Looks

I've only ever thought 'he's hot, gotta have him' three times in my life. My entire life. Hang on, four times if you include celebrities. Looks really don't matter to me.

3. Muscles

I liked the slender body type the best. Although I would most like slender with a tiny bit more muscle. On the scale of importance? It ain't. As long as they don't look like a body builder, I couldn't give a fuck.

2. Money

Well, it makes your life easier. But I don't think I've ever had sex or began a relationship based on a monetary judgment.

1. Penis size

I think most people know by now that I like them larger, but for me it's all about length, not girth. And again - importance?

3. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

LMAO!!!! Ok but honestly bas it does go onto say that 85% are happy with what they have with their man's penis size, while it's the MEN fretting over are their dicks big enough. I WILL get you to look on the brightside of things, dammit!:tongue:

4. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

That was pretty funny. I do wonder sometimes, looking at the glossy magazine racks while in line at the grocery store, how guys like Ian McShane and Taye Diggs get on the same "sexiest man" list. What, other than some money, some fame, and the word "man", do they have in common?

5. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Well then I guess unless you are in the smallest 25% you are just fi.................DAMNIT!

I really should stop thinking about these things while I'm still ahead.

6. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

You realize he will say that you are the exception that proves the rule? Right?:tongue:

If it helps any bas, I asked my sis what color she is drawn to, and for her she likes my bro-in-law in greens, and earth tones. Then blues. She's not a fan of red. So color red preference? Out the window.

Oh and he was struggling when they met, so there goes money (granted they were both struggling...so there really goes money as a driving issue!)

My Sis and I like similar body types in guys (muscle with a layer of fat over it, though i like more fat over more muscle, lol) and even then she ended up with someone who is currently on the slender side. Granted he has been beefy, built, and toned at some point, and she has seemed over the moon with him in all his incarnations.

Again I asked her, and she said looks are important, but she has no set type, and couldn't begin to explain what she liked, so, there ya' go.lol

She likes larger penises, but has said for her they need to be aesthically pleasing and have a certain balance with the over all body, though when pressed she still couldn't describe it and gave examples all over the place. So for her, yeah size matters, but it has to look good. A large ugly dick doesn't do it for her. Then she told me to stop txting her weird questions, as she is at work.lol

And again, what does it matter? lol If we listened to every stereotype about people, then one would have to believe that I, as a gay man, would most definately be a size queen. I have said it before, and I will say it again; I have a happy range of roughly 4 1/2-8 inches in length, 4 1/2 (yes basin your damn width) to up to maybe 7 in width (though really 6 1/2 is the end of the uber happy-no-owie-zone:wink:). Then one would need to factor in angle, curve along x-axis, curve along y-axis, and a whole bunch of other stuff. And really when i am forced to describe it, I find myself responding like my sis: I know what I like. For me it is about the who I like way more than any part of them. Hell great calves rate higher for me in a visual sense then anything to do with a dick. Same with eyes. I have a feeling there are straight women who think similarly...

7. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

:smashfreakB::shocked::hitwithrock::18::09::pat::biggrin1::biggrin1: I will forgive your transgression of visiting the dorkside of logic only becuse you made me laugh! Stop doing that! I can't effectively argue points if I am LOLing, now can I? :tongue::wink:

8. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    I was actually quite enjoying the article too until the last part. I really wish I had been born with a shorter dick that was fatter instead of one that's at the high end of average in length but is super skinny.

I know some gals do like length, subgirrl is a great example, but when you're still not long enough to be appreciated for that then it is like your screwed both ways. Not long enough for ladies that want length but not wide enough for all the other women of the world.

Right now I'm on a PE offday. But when I get going on thinking about this it really compels me to start again. It almost takes willpower to stop because I know it needs some rest and recovery.

Well, I need to get my mind off this. I think I'm gonna start ruminating on the possibility of a sentient toaster army commanded by a super intelligent genetically engineered emu named Sprat.

9. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Dammit! why can't you be gay!!! Your like, perfect! Ugh! oh well i will settle for you as a friend (prob a good thing seein as how i am in a kinda relationship, lol)

10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Yep :biggrin1:

I have a feeling you're right :wink:

You might not be big enough to make girls go 'Wow', but you're still BIG ENOUGH! Actually, one of my two favourite toys is almost the same size as you, and it's the perfect size for stimulating my mid spot (my other favourite is for the deep spots).

11. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Do you mean "wow" upon seeing it or from the pleasure of sex itself?

12. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Upon seeing it. Your size can create plenty of wows during sex.

13. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:

So no "wows" just silence. That's what I had already expected. How long do they have to sit there in silence doing nothing before I figure that something is wrong?

Now back to Sprat and his evil army.......maybe I can counter them with a huge bathtub?

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Confidence remember! Silence is not unusual. It's not real silence anyway, because it's interspersed with kissing noises and stuff. With my FB the other night there was silence (or at least, I didn't comment on his cock) . . . and then I went down on him. Silence is not a bad thing!

15. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    So I should tell her confidently, "stop it with that disappointed silence! Sure it's really thin but it's the best really thin one you'll ever get!"

You may be onto something.

16. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

ROFLMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1:. Actually, sort of yes! That IS the sort of thinking you need to be doing.

Believe me, unless you've found yourself another size queen, I doubt she'll be thinking of your size at all at that moment. She'll be thinking about sucking it, or how good it will feel inside or something along those lines . . . if she's thinking at all!

17. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    If the studying I've done on simultaneous stimulation pays off she won't be thinking so much as enduing a blur of endorphins.

18. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

EXACTLY!!! Now you're getting the idea!

Draft saved Draft deleted