Craft project: makeshift temporary chastity

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been experimenting with solitary chastity recently.

I purchased a polycarbonate cage by Mancage at a local shop, based on the stated measurements on the box. The largest of four rings was listed as 60mm, which should fit albeit very tightly. To my dismay, that was the OUTSIDE diameter; the width of the ring itself reduced the inside diameter to about 50mm, far too small for my sac, let alone my cock. (Not the first time I've experienced buyer's remorse on solo sex toys.) :sweat:

Also, most cages leave the ball sac exposed, which is counterproductive for me since I can reach orgasm from ball work alone. ;) To really keep things down, my balls need to be taken out of the picture.

Then I got a bright idea. :idea:

I already had a Perfect Fit Bull Bag XL Clear in my toybox, which I do enjoy using for its stated purpose. It's really stretchy, so I wondered whether I could get my whole package in there instead of just the ball sac.

After a couple false starts, including chasing a wayward testicle back out of my abdomen :eek: , I was able to encase my sac, then stuff my cock in also (like putting on a cock ring).

I also had a hinged 2-1/4 inch inside diameter locking chrome donut ring, which just happened to be just snug enough around the neck of the Bull Bag to keep everything from slipping back out, and added some weight. A luggage lock completed the ensemble.

Everything was secure inside the Bull Bag, yet still visible; it looked obscene as fuck. Everything could still be squeezed and thumped, but no friction could be generated to climb the hill towards orgasm. (grrr) The Goldilocks Zone had been achieved. :party:

Clearly this isn't a viable long-term solution. There's no way to piss without taking the whole kit off. And the resulting bulge is a bit too prominent to be stuffed into street clothes, so no leaving the house. But it gets the job done for a few hours of frustration :imp:

Reactions: P.J.9