Craig Ferguson

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a big CraigyFerg fan but I don't fancy him sexually. Sometimes though, since he's lost some weight, you can catch a bulge every now and again during the monolog or when he's introducing guests.

One guest I found interesting was Donald Glover (the black guy on Community). He was on there once and it looked like he almost got a hard on when he and Craig were talking and fantasizing about Mila Kunia and Rihanna together. I love it when guys sit in the chair, not cross their legs and give us a show.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He seems to be not so secretly gay, he does have a beautiful wife though. Every show includes some statement that would make you think he'd go either way. I thought this about almost every person in The Drew Carry show

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone else think he's oddly attractive?

Oddly attractive? I find him very attractive period, not oddly.

if you listen to him often you'll find out that he is quite smart. he's always talking about his big uncut cock and that his balls hang to the floor. i'd do him.

When does he talk like this? On his late-night show, because maybe I need to start watching more often. LOL. I don't doubt he's got a nice package.

He seems to be not so secretly gay, he does have a beautiful wife though. Every show includes some statement that would make you think he'd go either way. I thought this about almost every person in The Drew Carry show

He's European, of course he could go both ways! European men tend to be very open-minded when it comes to sex and he plays that up on his late night show all the time. I think he's much funnier than Letterman and I love the short musical numbers they do sometimes. Regarding your comment on The Drew Carey Show, LMAF because it's so true. Didn't it seem like that was just one big gayfest? Not really Drew, but the rest of that cast, totally.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Terribly fond of the Craigyferg. His Late Night follows The Late Show With David Letterman on what is amusingly called "The American Channel" on international satellite TV. Man is smart. His book Between Here and the Bridge has moments of brilliance in it, but tends to fall apart when he tries to tie the three braided story lines together. Still, it's a hysterical read. Another of his books, American On Purpose, is worth reading simply because of his viewpoint of a poor boy from Glasgow becoming a citizen of the USA.

I admire his "deconstructionist" attempt of the 'Mericuhn talk show. Compared to Johnny Carson, Ferguson is an outright genius. I especially like his frequent recommendation to viewing audience to "Do a bit of 'self massage'" if one is feeling a bit tense.

Last edited:

santodomingo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love craigs ferguson im in college and sometimes in my dorm i would watch his show, and just fell for him hehe, hes so funny, very cute and older, hot! i have such a huge crush on him

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why does it seem that everyone on this
Website is obsessed about the penis?

Hmmmm.....don't know. I only joined for the witty banter and the deep discussions on politics, health, international news......oh.....yes.... and all the photos of PENISES.

fnaslut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
craig often shows significant VPL/bulge on his show...very sexy guy!!! and..hilarious LOL

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's just something about him......yum!

I agree...don't know what it is...he's not that goodlooking or handsome,
but his silly smile, facial expressions and sexy accent are hot...
Love that mug of his....so suggestive!
Would love to see a pic of his wife...wonder if they would be interested in a MFM thing?

xHotxSexinessx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree...don't know what it is...he's not that goodlooking or handsome,
but his silly smile, facial expressions and sexy accent are hot...
Love that mug of his....so suggestive!
Would love to see a pic of his wife...wonder if they would be interested in a MFM thing?

Found one. Her name is Megan Wallace-Cunningham.
You're welcome. I would love to be a third in that!

Attachments