Craig Phillips

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now that Big Brother 6 has just started in the UK it has got me thinking about the winner of BB1. Craig Phillips. If I remember correctly the guy was hung like a carthorse. I think it was the first episode when all the housemates decided to paint their bodies and then paint the housewalls with their bodies. He wasted no time in stripping off and showing his big tool.

Has anyone got any pics?

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Jun 2 2005, 03:52 PM
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/bbuk1.jpg
[post=317206]Quoted post[/post]​

In the first DVD of Big Brother there is quite a bit of footage of Craig with his equipment fully on view on the first day when they stripped off.

There is also a section later on on the DVD where they are getting dressed in the morning, and although you have to know what you are looking at, Craig can clearly be seen with a semi boner.

I've seen Craig naked quite a few times at a Gym he belonged to before he went into the BB house. Quite a few years ago now.

But I clearly remember one time when there were just three of us in the changing room, and he was talking to his friend about a girl he had been fucking, and he definately had a semi boner.

It was only later when I saw him in BB that I connected the two.

He's not very tall, but had a very fit body and is very sexy. I'd say erect he's probably 8.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Jun 2 2005, 03:52 PM
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/bbuk1.jpg
[post=317206]Quoted post[/post]​
I don't know what we would do without you, Pecker. Talk about a dependable pecker, we've got one right here among us. To my knowledge you've never failed to come with the requested picture. Remarkable :excl: