Craigs List (for straight men)

sickmadman

Experimental Member
Media
Since the last thread was for the troubles of a gay man, I decided to post one for the straight guys. For the last 6 weeks I have been posted ads on craigs list looking for single women. So far its been semi prosperous. It gets me more than the time I put into it and its fun.

The only issue I have with posting so far is that when I post in the Men for Women section I will get 15 gay men for every one women. I understand that its just an e-mail and I can delete it but after 6 weeks of this it just seems rude to me. I wouldn't reply to a man trying to sell a tv asking to buy his radio instead!

Who else has had this kind of trouble? Why can't they stick to their own Men for Men forum? Any tricks that I can use to make these men not reply?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why can't they stick to their own Men for Men forum? Any tricks that I can use to make these men not reply?
Tell them you're really a woman exploring bisexuality but you're posting as a male to put all the straight men off.
Are you sure the women replying to you are really women?
I've never looked at Craigs List so I don't know what kind of shenanigans go on there.

sickmadman

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, you deal with men faking to be women as well. Those are usually very easy to spot and deal with.

You find just enough real women to make it worth it. (and it beats AFF because its free)