Craigslist ads for big cock

I have been "putting myself" out there on craigslist for about a year trying to find a NSA young lady to film with me..All I ever get for responses are spam...Is it just that straight women arent into big cock?lol (i dont think so..) But it sure is hard to find a girl who just wants to suck and fuck a huge one NSA..any comments?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If a man wants to get laid, no matter how valuable a commodity he may be, he's going to have to do a bit of work for it. If a woman wants to get laid, even one who's a total mess, all she has to do is lower her standards until someone matches them. That's the way it's been since the dawn of humankind.

thido1

Experimental Member
Media
I travel for work and have used craigslist to find fun in a new city. So its possible, have to have a good title though to attract attention

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I travel for work and have used craigslist to find fun in a new city. So its possible, have to have a good title though to attract attention

This gentleman's not just looking for sex -- he wants to film it too. Finding anything on craigslist aside from spam, prostitutes, and the rare cuckolding couple who didn't post pictures, is tough enough to begin with.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It probably has nothing to do with your cock, and more to do with the fact you want to have sex with a stranger on film for free. Can't imagine many women, if any at all, are into that.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Wow, a 44 year old available for "disceet" dicking? Can't even host?
Sorry I'm not normally as mean as this, but that is just an awful ad.
- Fix your spelling
- Add either more or better pictures of your dick
- Put some body shots in there. Even the most extreme dick-fetishist doesn't want a dick attached to a guy if he might be a hideous slob
- Say "can host". Even if you can't do it at your place, you should at least be able to eat the cost of a motel.