Craigslist anyone?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by vick4, Jun 9, 2009.

1. vick4

vick4 New Member

Well I posted an ad on craigslist and now he's coming over at around 1 o clock or so and I'm pretty excited! I'm going to borrow a friends camera so I can get some decent pictures. I'm told this guy has a giant cock, but we'll see!

Anyone else use craigslist before to get your dick sucked or simply mess around?

#1 vick4, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  2. cb1737

cb1737 New Member

Albums:
    you profile says 100% straight, might want to change that

3. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    ROFL!!!

4. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    always been curious about using craigslist, I've checked it out a couple times, but never got anywhere with it, let us know how it goes...and yea I agree with the straight thing, if u really are straight, let me atchya hahaha jk

5. vick4

vick4 New Member

Why should I bother changing my gay/straight ratio? I know what I am and that's all that matters. For your sake, so you can get a kick out of it, I'm going to leave it at 100% straight.

ANYWAY, back on track.

I'm getting kind of nervous, I haven't really done this before, haha.

6. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I have tried CL a few times, but for a str8 guy, most of the female ads are just that, ads and not real people. Some of the couples looking for guys are real, but they get so many emails it is easy to get lost in the mix

7. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    *removed by the mod team - highly offensive post against the ToS*

#7 _avg_, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
  8. vick4

vick4 New Member

Hell yeah man, I tried looking for women on CL and it was one big joke. Maybe about 100 ads I looked at maybe two or three were maybe legit. The rest were links to amateur match or adult friend finder trying to charge me 39.95 a month for unlimited use. Bullshit!

9. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    I actually somewhat agree with this statement, this guy I know fell in love with me, so I fell love with him but he was in denial, so as soon as he realized that mutual respect was going both ways, he cut me out of his life completely and left me hangin like this jesus fuckin christ

#9 Smaccoms, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
  10. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Look, let me be clear: I don't give two shits which way you swing -- just call a spade a spade, for fucks sake.

11. cb1737

cb1737 New Member

Albums:
    wow, sorry to be abservant, didn't mean for this to become a screaming threading, anyway, yes i've gotten some hotties on craiglist, look at my posting, my craighlist posting, from last week, fucking hot

12. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

And your Craigslist trick with the HUGE cock is LEGIT ????? Thats hilarious to me.... If you havent heard, CL is the home of the "meetup and be killed" crowd. And it says alot about you by chatting with a STRANGER online and inviting him into your home. SMART !!!! And I'm in your corner dude. ALL 100% str8 guys suck cock, and lie on their bellies and take cock up their ass. Stick with the 100% STR8 banner.... :Flush:

13. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

I did. I posted one there that I wanted to such a big cock......have never done that before and curious. A couple people showed interest, then disappeared. So nothing really came of it

14. vick4

vick4 New Member

Well, my ploy seems to be working. Why do so many people get upset over nothing? I've repeatedly stated I'm not 100% straight, so why the uproar over a little ratio? I know what I am and that's all I'll be.

I think I'll still keep it 100% straight, to annoy dolts like yourself.

That's the whole thrill of CL, it's completely random!

[SARCASM]Let's hope this guy isn't a mass murderer otherwise my posting days on LPSG are over![/SARCASM]

Anyway, 1.5 hours and counting down, I'll let you all know how it goes.

15. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

R.I.P.

16. invisibleman

Gold Member

Oh, nooooo. The local Craigslist in my locale have covert Klansmen. They practically destroyed the local adult services and the m4m links at Craigslist. If you want your dick sucked...you are best to find a person by yourself.

I NEVER use Craigslist. NEVER.

17. D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker

D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker Account Disabled

this is going to be today's best thread.

18. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm really disappointed to see the judemental attitudes expressed by many here. Not only, but especially those that are gay. Aren't there enough ignorant people out there ready to throw judgement at you? Who cares what someone labels themselves?

Besides, some, including myself feel that orientation is based on emotions also, not just sexual turn-ons. He's not looking to fall in love, just have fun sexually.

To the OP, hopes it turns out just like you want it to :biggrin1:

19. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

CL is definately for the adventurous, especially with local news always talking about CL police stings, murders, etc. I check in sometimes just to look at the silly ads. My fav is:

"No pic, no response" but they have not included *their* pic. It is an ad. You need to advertise *yourself!*

Another is:
    "Sick of all these guys who have skids marks in their shorts and dingle berries. Don't you guys know to clean up?" Get real, that says more about *you* and who you pick up than about the guy you pick up.

Then there is the dude who *does* put his pic out there but it is the worst-looking pic you have ever seen and he is out there with a different ad every week about someone he has seen.

Whatever happened to just approaching someone you see and are interested in and saying "hi?"

If you just go to CL to get sex you might get it and a "little extra" all for free!

20. D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker

D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker Account Disabled

Yeah, I've actually done CL about 3 times with mixed outcomes. It seems to have become really shady of late and there's just too many freaky people out there. It's like a sociopath's playground.

Draft saved Draft deleted