Craigslist--Casual Encounters??

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It works for me. Have to be specific though, and put a code line request demand on the return mails. But then, silverdaddies works for me too. When you're older than dirt, you have to say so... then you get the responses you want from the guys you want. You do have to weed out the physical liars though. That part's done with pic demands.
adam4adam passes out the old AOL rulers though. You know, the kind that measures 5" as 7.5", the 5.5" as 8.5". Everyone seems to have a dick pic there, and the measurements rarely match the pic.

Sparky1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For some strange reason I cannot reply to ads on craigslist. I forgot the exact wording....

That error message is showing up because you're using Windows 7 or some other operating system without having installed an email program. Most likely you use a web based email provider like AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. Your computer doesn't know how you'd like to send the email when you click on the address provided on craigslist.

If I'm right and you're using web based email, just copy the address and paste it into the address field in a new message on your email web page.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use CL all the time, it is a hit and miss thing but I have met some awesome guys on CL. and had some of the best NSA sex ever. Just be careful, as well as patient. Meet in a public place first, then If things click you can take it from there. Ask for a pix first, just to verify that the dude is real. I think they use bots in thier listings. I live near a big collage and there are tons of young guys looking for NSA fun, and believe me they can be fun. Nothing like a hard dick that stays hard for hours. Oh So much fun...But A lot of the guys are looking to suck dick for the first time, and then don't have the balls to go thru with it. Just dont get dissapointed, it takes awhile to meet some one. Thanks to CL and Silverdaddies I now have a whole group of fuck buddies, and always have dick to suck and fuck.....Be safe...:smile:

Silver daddies has worked the best for me. That's how I met my neighbor, Now I don't have to travel far.

Last edited:

datsexyesq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not much luck on craigslist in dc....seems that most guys are playing games......however, i did have a very hot 3sum with another black 10 inch top and an arab bttm who liked DP back in michigan.....overall i guess its hit or miss

bikurinpa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
www.silverdaddies.com , it is a male dateing site, it is free, but limits you to 2 messages within a 24 hr period, and if you are smart and know how to put ur contact info in the profile you can get by. Only thing, Just like all other sits, have to weed out the game players, bull shippers!which my area here in central pa is well blessed with game players, maybe ur area is better!

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have not had much luck with Craigslist. I live in a college town in Indiana. Craigslist is full of ads with everyone looking for young, hung and athletic. If you are not young and hot it seems no one is interested. It seems like no one wants to have sex with some one over 30. Maybe the norm or just the fact I live in a college town filled with hot young people.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Could not perform this operation because the default mail server is not properly installed."

Yep, your clicking on the link and when you do that, your browser looks for your default local e-mail client such as Windows Mail, or Outlook.

Highlight the link, right click, select Copy - then go to your online e-mail client (Hotmail, yahoo, etc) and paste it in the "TO" line.

If you need help configuring your local e-mail client, send me a pvt and I can help you out.

whats silverdaddies is it like cl?

It used to be for older guys looking for younger. Silver = grey hair, "Daddies" = daddy types.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I’ve tried CL and been very satisfied.

If you are not young and hot it seems no one is interested. It seems like no one wants to have sex with some one over 30. Maybe the norm or just the fact I live in a college town filled with hot young people.

Not true. There are people who want sex with older men. It’s not like they grow on trees. It’s not like there’s no competition. You have to sell yourself. CL is a great market bazaar to sell products. You are a product. They are a product. You are selling yourself and buying them. They are selling themselves and buying you. You got to figure out how to make a deal.

Don’t sell what you don’t have. Learn to package it. There’s practically a market for anything.

I am clearly old. I workout. Unless I feel I’ve pulled my act together and got my old guy product looking good, I won’t carry it off. I’ll only try this if I’ve been working out and think I’ve pulled my look together.

I got an idea what “my look” is.

When the time comes, I’ll post a bogus ad using a good face pic in the CL “missed connections” forum. I’ll claim I met someone on a bus, in a coffee shop, or shopping for shoes – something like that. I’ll say I thought we had a moment, or say I really enjoyed our discussing Buddhism, or whatever.

I’m selling a product and will work a bit on the bogus encounter so that it will entice my customer.

Next I surf “men seeking men.” Considering my goals, I’ve found that searching key words “old,” “daddy,” “load,” “need,” str8,” or “kick” work for me because I’m looking to blow some guy. Guys who are looking for blow jobs often have words like str8, kick, load, or need in their posts. If I see an ad I like, I hit them back with an e-mail message. In the message I tell them I posted a face pic in a bogus “missed connection” ad because I don’t want my face in the “men seeking men” thread – which is true.

More importantly, in my wording I don’t deny I’m old, au contraire, I tell them I’m the last of the old school cock suckers from back in the Haight Ashbury days, or old West Village days, or whatever, when cock sucking was an amazing art. I emphasize I have skills that are all but a lost art. I tell them most young people these days don’t even know what it is to be genuinely serviced by an old school, pre-gay lib, on his knees, gobbler. I tell them this is a once-in-a-life time chance. Depending on the wording in their ad, I describe how I do things.

The wording of the bogus ad – with the face pic -is also important. Even though I tell the person it’s bogus, nonetheless, it creates an image. Never mind I tell them it’s bogus, if it says I was discussing Buddhism in an intellectual leaning San Francisco coffee shop, that’s the image I plant. They see my face pic, they read my words, they think that’s me.

They combine the image of the interesting guy in the picture, with the image of some incredibly talented dick sucker, and we let what will happen, happen.

They are interested or not. A 20% e-mail response is good. A second response is looking real good, figure about half of those. After that, you got the guy hooked.

Are you worried about my ability to deliver on the promise? No sweat, the guy’s horny. That’s why he’s there. My bullshit will be pumping him up. He’s practically drooling by the time we get together. Who the hell ever complained about a good blow job when they were really hot?

One other thing. I accept failure. I don’t reply to ads that do not mention disease and drug free. I make them verify. There’s not guarantee. The guy could be lying. But to an extent, I think a lot of guys will not lie if asked directly. They more likely will disappear. If they disappear to a post in which I’ve asked about HIV status; I NEVER, follow up. Maybe it was an oversight, but I don’t take the chance.

I show some humor. One time a guy asked me about something, more or less am I really as great as I say, and I basically told him, dude I’m trying to seduce you here. I’ll tell you what you want to hear. It was cool. We got together.

Last edited:

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
You have to sort through a lot of crap. I am also older but have had luck finding a few guys on Craigslist. The spammers can get really irritating, and some guys just want endless emails--I suppose they masturbate to them. I am a total bottom and have had three really good experiences. Found one sadist who I am still seeing every now and then. It is worth the time in my city.