Craigslist experiences?

Bigfun81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My youngest and one of my most memorable was in Craigslist. He was 19 just out of a LTR and looking for some MFM experience. (I was 52 and he called back. )

I recently (well last year) had a really nice experience with another 20 something guy. He's also called back.

Those good experiences are rare. Most misrepresent themselves and send pix of themselves. .50 lbs ago. Been stood up bunches of times.

For safety I never played with someone I didn't know well without my husband being present. Too many weirdos out there.

CL doesn't usually have a good vetting process but we did use lots of safety precautions.
If you like to masturbate some time. I am 37 and open

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Tell us more about what you did with them ,did you have intercourse? Were they able to last long? Maybe they were able to cum twice. How big were they? Do you still have sex with them? Thanks

I don't know what you want to know but yes we had intercourse, yes he wore condoms, yes we took precautions, yes he lasted a very long time (my husband did not have intercourse with me, but I gave them both a double blow job.) They both came. Yes, I still have sex with my husband. The 19 yr old was a one-off while we were on vacation. So no...

If you like to masturbate some time. I am 37 and open
Thank you but I don't cam or masturbate online. There was a time a good while back that I was a terrible cam whore. No longer. not even interested anymore.

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I ran this ad on Craig's list before heading to the local men's fuck place...when I got there, the parking lot was full. What a good time...

Heading to Dave's - Who will be my B-tch? - m4m

body: fit
height: 5'11" (180cm)
Fit and horny man looking to be satisfied at Dave's. I'm heading over around noon.

Me: 5 11, 182 lbs worked out - older, yeah, but a great cock. DDF, clean, professional man.

Don't bother writing me, just be there, cleaned out and ready for action.

Had several great experiences on CList. Had some real weirdos too

Bigfun81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what you want to know but yes we had intercourse, yes he wore condoms, yes we took precautions, yes he lasted a very long time (my husband did not have intercourse with me, but I gave them both a double blow job.) They both came. Yes, I still have sex with my husband. The 19 yr old was a one-off while we were on vacation. So no...

Thank you but I don't cam or masturbate online. There was a time a good while back that I was a terrible cam whore. No longer. not even interested anymore.
Shame

Reactions: Pagebike

BiteSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Met a young guy on Craigslist. We had a couple of back and forth messages and I decided to let him come around to mine without checking him out. He was 19 and very respectful. He had a girlfriend but realised that he was attracted to men too, but not men of his own age group. He had sucked a few cocks at Uni and had read about more gay sex, even tried dildos and butt plugs but wanted to try more. He loved kissing and when I rimmed him he went crazy, moaning and saying how great it felt, then he blew while I was rimming him. I got him on his back again and slid into him and fucked him for about 20minutes till he had cum again, then I came in him. We had agreed before that he wanted to fucked bareback if we did it and both had recent results. He left then txt me saying he wanted to come back. we saw each other for about 3 months until he got a new girlfriend. Heard from him a couple of times but he says he is happy with his gf and doesn't want to have sex with men at the moment. But he loves cock and is a dedicated bottom so he will eventually want cock again.

A very similar story to my M (he'll know who he is) who'd just broke up with his girlfriend when we started seeing each other through Craigslist. Cute, intelligent, ambitious, full of curiosity and half my age, we had the best sex ever for 18 months until he moved away. Fuck, I miss him.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have met many using CL. The first time was 2 guys and I bottomed for one of them (safely). He was pretty thick so he topped me slowly and the other man couldn't get it up. The next time was with a MWM who has become a suck buddy. I attended one group meeting where 30+ men were in the same room. I watched BJs, topping/bottoming and I JOed, came and left. I knew nobody and so didn't trust them to be ddf. A few well endowed men at the group: One was a 23 yo, incredibly thin and packing an honest, very thick 9 inches. We measured it and one older man put a condom on him and started sucking. I don't think anyone bottomed for that huge cock. On the other side: So many I've contacted have been flakes and not a thing happened beyond too many emails and texts.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I think CL personals will be coming back at some point. CL just need to figure out how they can have the ads without being liable according to the new law. It might not be quite the same, but the personals will be back. It's too much of what CL does for them to just walk away from it. Walking away would probably end CL, though, I'm not really certain how they make money in the first place.

Reactions: Gj816

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well that sucks that CL completely shut down the Personals section.. That's how I met my nudist buddies.. every Summer we go to a clothing optional lake and we have so much fun. No sexual encounters tho, we just talk, drink beer and just relax and enjoy the breeze... or at least I do.. lol

Reactions: mutualjax and Gj816

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
FYI ,not that I've ever used them but I have checked the Canadian Craiglist and it's still up and functioning....
That’s because the Canadian government is less oppressive than the U.S. government. I love that they are here to keep us all safe. I also greatly appreciate irony.

Reactions: Coronahead