Craigslist guy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Ari_Hola, Feb 9, 2012.

1. D_Ari_Hola

D_Ari_Hola Account Disabled

So I met this guy on craigslist a while back and we ended up giving bjs to each other he's cute 24 im 20 he has a nice tone body and nice uncut cock ,well we started messaging again and we started talking about having anal sex. Ive only bottomed one other time and it was a little painful I was to tight so we stopped but ever since that first experience ive wanted to try it agian. One of my worries with it is that I wont be able to fully have anal sex because of the pain. I just want some advice on this whole thing

Should I just wait to try anal sex again with someone that actually means something to me and not with just some hook up, or should I just do it.

I want to try it again and ive been thinking about it alot but just not sure need some feed back .thnks

2. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd like to know the answer to this too....I've only done anal twice (with the same guy and I didn't really wanna do it in the first place) and it hurt and just felt uncomfortable. My bf loves anal apparently, and I'd like to be able to please him by giving him that one day...but dunno how to go about enjoying it lol...

3. sykray

sykray Active Member

I think it is more important to have anal sex with someone you trust and feel comfortable with which may not be the same as someone you are in love with.
    I'm sure that others will give more detailed advice but it basically boils down to being relaxed, feeling safe, using lots of lube and even more time and patience spent in getting the anal sphincter to relax. It is also likely to help if you control the penetration as the receiver.

4. D_Phil_Doneafew

D_Phil_Doneafew Account Disabled

I agree with skyray. You have to be completely comfortable with your partner. If this guy makes you feel that comfortable than go for it. But if you have the inkling that you would rather wait, then wait. There is no deadline to have sex. Is there?

5. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Well, you should care about the person you're having anal with. You don't have to, but you have to be secure with yourself and want anal sex for your own personal pleasure before his.
    In my experience, I remember having a hard time preparing myself for larger cock. Now I eat the right foods the day before, warm up with a butt plug (nice and loose). Clean myself out and use lots of lube +condom (you definitely don't wanna be waiting for Dr.s results on diseases, scary).
    An extra piece of advice, stay away from craigslist ads....too many creeps.

6. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One major piece of advice I would give, is not to rush yourself. Also, remember to bear down (like having a bowel movement) when it starts to get a bit uncomfortable.

I know everyone is different, but even with lot's of patience, lube, foreplay, desire, etc., it took quite a few tries before I was successful.

Even now, it can start out very uncomfortable, but the end result is SO worth it! :biggrin1:

7. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it takes time a practice ha ha. once you learn how to relax what you need to relax it can be done. doesn't mean it will always take the pain away but you'll know what you can do.

8. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Sykray says almost everything in his post that will get you most comfortable except the one thing that I feel helps anyone see through or get over issues concerning discomfort in any area of intimacy. And that is the "love" or "like" factor. If you love or really like the other person and want to pleasure them, then emotionally you're able to get over the barriers that are created. It's not just trust. It's also a level of concern for the other guy or girl.

9. spoon

Gold Member

Albums:

it seems everyone has similar advice.

you have qualms. to me (imho) you should wait, and, not rush into the anal.

:)

10. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Use a condom for anal sex! And don't be surprised if they don't look like any of the pictures in their ads.

I've seen too many same pictures here on LPSG.
    (I've got a pretty good photo memory!)

11. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

well just lube up and some fore-play.

and sorry to add but meeting people through Craigslist is dangerous.

Draft saved Draft deleted