Craigslist: Have You Done It?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Brock Rockington, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    Hey so guys Im newly single, almost two months and I am REALLY fucking horny (excuse the french). I just want a handjob. Or to make out or something and it is taking longer than I thought. I mean surely there is a big hipped lady out there as horny as I am seeking some NSA, right? My previous relationship lasted 5 years, and NSA is sounding pretty good right now.
    So anyway I was wondering if any of you LPSGrs have had any luck, good or bad, hooking up on Craigslist. Know anybody that has? Surely some of that has to be real, right? And while we are on the subject-Large Penis Personal Ads-any real stories/horror stories? Please chime in.

2. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    CL works. It takes a lot of shopping around. But it works.

Just make sure to meet someplace first, and be ready to walk away. But I don't think I've ever had to do that.

3. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    Ok Im back my buddy and I had to go get a beer and hit on my big butt brunette waitress. Has anyone else had positive experiences? My limited experience with women has led me to believe that most of those women are call girls. Please disabuse me of this.

4. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    CL works, for gays. for straights? forget about it. You can find a gay guy on there that would be glad to give you a handjob and will travel 40miles to do it. haha

5. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

My friend is straight and from Philly and he met up with a woman on Craigslist who he had sex with so yes it does work. She was not a prostitute either.

His roommate who is also straight apparently met up with some woman from either Craigslist or Myspace and he said she was fat and busted but he was horny so he hit it anyway. He didn't have sex with a whore either.

6. basharbd

basharbd New Member

I've used CL a few times and have had great experiences.

My first experience was when my ex and I used it to find a female to have a 3some with. A few males responded and as well quite a few webcam girls, but ultimately we found someone.

I've used it twice since then. I travel a lot to two cities on a regular basis and I've used CL to find steady FWB partners in those cities. Once again, you have to go through a lot of fakes.

I've had better luck with CL than with AFF. Both have a great deal of fakes but at least CL is free.

7. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

CL has had some problems in the Southwest. Police have played entrapment in TX using Craigslist and then tried to get people to do things that are illegal, then bust them when they do. This attitude in TX has been geared towards gay men.

NSA situations do pose additional risk for STD's and you have to be really careful.

I know some people who have been successful, but it can be a cruel world and there are many kinds of entrapment possible in this one so being extremely careful is a good idea.

8. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    This is, I think my biggest fear of using something like this. But I also figure, how much do you know about someone you hook up with in a bar.
    Just wear your magnum I suppose. Should you avoid oral? If I was getting the offer, it would be nigh impossible to turn down.

9. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've looked, but not tempted.

10. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

out of like the two years and COUNTLESS replies and requests i've gotten from craigslist, i've only just RECENTLY had a success

11. badboy3600

badboy3600 New Member

Yes you should avoid bareback oral. Unless of course you want chlamydia, ghonorrea, or something else that will give you urethritis (i.e., burning like hell when you pee). And yes they can be transmitted orally...........

12. vibrator

vibrator New Member

You can use a lot of sources not just craigs list. I heard there cracking down on that. There is philly eros also.

13. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    You know, I think ultimately I am too afraid of STDs to try this. The more I think about it, the scarier it gets.

14. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I've never actually met with anyone from Craigslist but I do know it pisses the hell out of me when I advertise m4m and some cunt responds. I don't even bother responding - it goes to the spam section.

15. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

On the flip side my straight male friends get really annoyed when they post in the m4f section and they have desperate gay men replying, or gay men who pretend to be women yet fail miserably.

I placed an ad on Craigslist looking for submissive men to do B&D/SM/bondage, W/S, and leather sex with and hopefully date. I decided to meet one guy who replied for coffee and let's just say we were not compatible.

I placed ads looking for submissive women into the above and Transwomen/Transmen but I didn't get any replies to them. I did specifically mention that I wanted to date someone and not do NSA sex.

I placed an ad looking for Transmen to date and the one guy that replied wanted way too much too soon and I felt I had more in common with the other guy that replied but he didn't write back when I sent him an excellent reply about myself.

The gangbang ads on Craigslist are the funniest!

Then you get all sorts of sad cases in the M4M section who are into barebacking and/or using meth or PNP.

16. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

My ex in Los Angeles swears by CL. I'm in suburban Connecticut and it's pretty bleak (but then, the bars are too...).

17. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    I'd much rather find someone on the personals here. People on CL are too damn mean. Not all of us can be super studly sex gods.

18. elelator_cpl

elelator_cpl Member

We've hooked up with two guys via CL, and it was a great experience. Like any "online dating", one should just try to be clear and honest about what you are looking for, and try to get to know/screen the respondents.

19. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Well, I've sold my big dick on CL, so I guess it works. ;-)

20. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Jon - with a cock like that, no wonder they paid!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted