Craigslist: Have You Done It?

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey so guys Im newly single, almost two months and I am REALLY fucking horny (excuse the french). I just want a handjob. Or to make out or something and it is taking longer than I thought. I mean surely there is a big hipped lady out there as horny as I am seeking some NSA, right? My previous relationship lasted 5 years, and NSA is sounding pretty good right now.
So anyway I was wondering if any of you LPSGrs have had any luck, good or bad, hooking up on Craigslist. Know anybody that has? Surely some of that has to be real, right? And while we are on the subject-Large Penis Personal Ads-any real stories/horror stories? Please chime in.

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok Im back my buddy and I had to go get a beer and hit on my big butt brunette waitress. Has anyone else had positive experiences? My limited experience with women has led me to believe that most of those women are call girls. Please disabuse me of this.

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
CL works, for gays. for straights? forget about it. You can find a gay guy on there that would be glad to give you a handjob and will travel 40miles to do it. haha

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend is straight and from Philly and he met up with a woman on Craigslist who he had sex with so yes it does work. She was not a prostitute either.

His roommate who is also straight apparently met up with some woman from either Craigslist or Myspace and he said she was fat and busted but he was horny so he hit it anyway. He didn't have sex with a whore either.

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've used CL a few times and have had great experiences.

My first experience was when my ex and I used it to find a female to have a 3some with. A few males responded and as well quite a few webcam girls, but ultimately we found someone.

I've used it twice since then. I travel a lot to two cities on a regular basis and I've used CL to find steady FWB partners in those cities. Once again, you have to go through a lot of fakes.

I've had better luck with CL than with AFF. Both have a great deal of fakes but at least CL is free.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
CL has had some problems in the Southwest. Police have played entrapment in TX using Craigslist and then tried to get people to do things that are illegal, then bust them when they do. This attitude in TX has been geared towards gay men.

NSA situations do pose additional risk for STD's and you have to be really careful.

I know some people who have been successful, but it can be a cruel world and there are many kinds of entrapment possible in this one so being extremely careful is a good idea.

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NSA situations do pose additional risk for STD's and you have to be really careful.

This is, I think my biggest fear of using something like this. But I also figure, how much do you know about someone you hook up with in a bar.
Just wear your magnum I suppose. Should you avoid oral? If I was getting the offer, it would be nigh impossible to turn down.

badboy3600

Just Browsing
Media
This is, I think my biggest fear of using something like this. But I also figure, how much do you know about someone you hook up with in a bar.
Just wear your magnum I suppose. Should you avoid oral? If I was getting the offer, it would be nigh impossible to turn down.

Yes you should avoid bareback oral. Unless of course you want chlamydia, ghonorrea, or something else that will give you urethritis (i.e., burning like hell when you pee). And yes they can be transmitted orally...........

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can use a lot of sources not just craigs list. I heard there cracking down on that. There is philly eros also.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never actually met with anyone from Craigslist but I do know it pisses the hell out of me when I advertise m4m and some cunt responds. I don't even bother responding - it goes to the spam section.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never actually met with anyone from Craigslist but I do know it pisses the hell out of me when I advertise m4m and some cunt responds. I don't even bother responding - it goes to the spam section.

On the flip side my straight male friends get really annoyed when they post in the m4f section and they have desperate gay men replying, or gay men who pretend to be women yet fail miserably.

I placed an ad on Craigslist looking for submissive men to do B&D/SM/bondage, W/S, and leather sex with and hopefully date. I decided to meet one guy who replied for coffee and let's just say we were not compatible.

I placed ads looking for submissive women into the above and Transwomen/Transmen but I didn't get any replies to them. I did specifically mention that I wanted to date someone and not do NSA sex.

I placed an ad looking for Transmen to date and the one guy that replied wanted way too much too soon and I felt I had more in common with the other guy that replied but he didn't write back when I sent him an excellent reply about myself.

The gangbang ads on Craigslist are the funniest!

Then you get all sorts of sad cases in the M4M section who are into barebacking and/or using meth or PNP.