Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How many of you bi-curious straight types have used craigslist in the past for a hookup? I'm talking about casual encounter type stuff like meeting for safe bj or hj?

Anyone happen to meet people who are weirdos/predators/psychos? One part of me wants to meet for casual hookup, another part thinks its insane and I'll wind up mugged or worse!

NWGA101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have, but i like to talk with the person first. that can make or break a hook-up for me. if they don't want to talk, i'd say that's a big NO !

D_Louie Lefthanger

Experimental Member
Media
I did once for a mutual jo sesh (hj only). We traded cock and body pics and met up with each other in a public place before going to my place. He turned out to be really hot -- we hit it off and had a great time. It was an average size cock, but loosely cut, so it was fun to play with.

devildog73

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have met a few girls off there, but I have a friend who is an active Bi guy and he says 99% are fakes, so always ask for a cell and meet in public first.

thestrangeness

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ive used cl... but idk.. after a few tries and ended up giving up on cl for hook ups... ppl never what they say they are on there... and everytime ended up they jst wanted to talk bout what we COULD do when we met up... but the met up never happen... so yeah... i prefer usin sites like this... even though cl u can get more responses faster for a nsa fun i think sites like this are better for weedin out the fakes and such.....

A

AM_092

From my experience, it's not too good. You won't be attracting the people you want :)

A

AM_092

I set up a meet up with a hot dude,except when i got there he was this old chinese guy,i was pissed,called him a few select names then turned i around and left lol

This has happened to me before (though to a lesser extent) and I was too polite to say anything.

I should have said: "hey your dick shrunk by 3 inches and you've gained 20 kilos! What the fuck, man?"