craigslist hookups

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by slippy_dicky, Mar 26, 2011.

1. slippy_dicky

slippy_dicky Member

How many of you bi-curious straight types have used craigslist in the past for a hookup? I'm talking about casual encounter type stuff like meeting for safe bj or hj?

Anyone happen to meet people who are weirdos/predators/psychos? One part of me wants to meet for casual hookup, another part thinks its insane and I'll wind up mugged or worse!

2. atlas23

atlas23 Member

Albums:
    I think it only have psychos but let me know how it goes!

3. NWGA101

NWGA101 New Member

I have, but i like to talk with the person first. that can make or break a hook-up for me. if they don't want to talk, i'd say that's a big NO !

4. D_Louie Lefthanger

D_Louie Lefthanger New Member

I did once for a mutual jo sesh (hj only). We traded cock and body pics and met up with each other in a public place before going to my place. He turned out to be really hot -- we hit it off and had a great time. It was an average size cock, but loosely cut, so it was fun to play with.

5. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've considered posting an ad about me wanting to give a bj, but I meet so many weirdos on there just from selling things, that who knows how many an ad like that would bring.

6. devildog73

devildog73 New Member

Albums:
    I have met a few girls off there, but I have a friend who is an active Bi guy and he says 99% are fakes, so always ask for a cell and meet in public first.

7. D_Barney Plank

D_Barney Plank Account Disabled

I set up a meet up with a hot dude,except when i got there he was this old chinese guy,i was pissed,called him a few select names then turned i around and left lol

8. thestrangeness

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ive used cl... but idk.. after a few tries and ended up giving up on cl for hook ups... ppl never what they say they are on there... and everytime ended up they jst wanted to talk bout what we COULD do when we met up... but the met up never happen... so yeah... i prefer usin sites like this... even though cl u can get more responses faster for a nsa fun i think sites like this are better for weedin out the fakes and such.....

9. putputt00

putputt00 Member

Albums:
    I have, but you just have to be really careful, I think the phone lines are much better though:)

10. D_Snidely_Snatchlapper

I have and it is hit or miss. People lie a lot. So I meet in a public place and always state that if either of us changes our minds then cool and no pressure. Sometimes it has gotten weird but other times it was totally fucking fun.

11. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

About five yrs ago I had a hookup. Only involved jerking off...was ok.

12. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

I actually tried once, but didn't put a picture up and have only gotten spam messages or fake people trying to get me to join their website.

13. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

From my experience, it's not too good. You won't be attracting the people you want :)

14. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

This has happened to me before (though to a lesser extent) and I was too polite to say anything.

I should have said: "hey your dick shrunk by 3 inches and you've gained 20 kilos! What the fuck, man?"

Draft saved Draft deleted