Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't follow the sex ads on Craigslist, but it has been my good fortune that some people who know me from my photos here have told me when somebody else out there was using those photos for such ads. Here (screen capture) is one that appeared last July, and here (at the moment of posting; screen capture attached) is one that was posted just last night. I do find these amusing, and I can't help wondering what happens with these fakers when or if they can attract someone into an intimate situation.

Attachments

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, scratch replying to that ad off of my to-do list. So, you're NOT in L.A. looking for "this is real, this is now"? :frown1:
Well, the guy did say that he was looking for pussy--though in the body of the ad, he says "pussy ass," which sounds ambiguous.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also wonder what happens when they snare a victim. "Wow, your body looked so much hotter in the pics." "Wow, that 'huge cock' you had pictured on your add isn't that 'huge' in person, huh?"

I just don't get it. I don't see how this can possibly accomplish any good in one's life.

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't follow the sex ads on Craigslist, but it has been my good fortune that some people who know me from my photos here have told me when somebody else out there was using those photos for such ads. Here (screen capture) is one that appeared last July, and here (at the moment of posting; screen capture attached) is one that was posted just last night. I do find these amusing, and I can't help wondering what happens with these fakers when or if they can attract someone into an intimate situation.

You know that is just your alter ego showing thru.:wink::eek:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I also wonder what happens when they snare a victim. "Wow, your body looked so much hotter in the pics." "Wow, that 'huge cock' you had pictured on your add isn't that 'huge' in person, huh?"

I just don't get it. I don't see how this can possibly accomplish any good in one's life.

I cannot count how many times this has happened to me. The good thing is.... I talk with the guys long enough to realize they are faking... especially if they make up every excuse in the book to postpone camming. I must verify before I agree to meet a guy. I've learned the hard way that people do not always (LOL) ...rarely EVER... post REAL pictures of CURRENT body ~ or even their own. :eek::eek:

I will usually call the guy on the carpet if I suspect, and the funny thing is .... they usually admit it then and there!

I don't get it myself. If you are just playing around on the computer and have no intention of meeting... isn't that a huge wase of time (and sometimes money)???

I certainly know how a guy feels when he finds out the hot girl he has been talking to for months turns out to be a "HE"~ :mad:

PS Cal... I've looked at your pix enough, I think I'd be able to ID you ... or NOT you ... :tongue: there is only one Calboner :cool:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you should start having fun with those people... :up: Pretend to be a hot chick and won't meet up without seein gthem on cam first... :tongue:

I do find it sad when the implication is that the pix attached are the person that is posting the ad. They never technically say "here are pix of me" they attach gorgeous pix and then let ppl assume that they are the person in the pix... until actually meeting up.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

this just made me want to go look at your pictures! :hail:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know that is just your alter ego showing thru.:wink::eek:
Eh?
Hmmm....maybe your penis is sending out it's own adverts...
Oh, maybe that's what ghb69 meant. No, I don't think my dick can type that well.
I don't get it myself. If you are just playing around on the computer and have no intention of meeting... isn't that a huge wase of time (and sometimes money)???
That is the puzzler. Maybe they just like sustaining the fantasy for as long as they can?
PS Cal... I've looked at your pix enough, I think I'd be able to ID you ... or NOT you ... :tongue: there is only one Calboner :cool:
Hee hee. :tongue:
this just made me want to go look at your pictures! :hail:
It happens. . . .:tongue: