Craigslist liars.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just out of curiosity and boredom I was checking out Craigslist. There is a guy with pics, he says he is older and is looking for younger, which is fine. He lists his age as 52, by the picture you can tell that he is not a day under 72. Why not just take 5 years off the age, no one can get away with taking 20 years off. :eek:

It's not even close. You can see his jowls and his wrinkles and how his skin is starting to hang. He is nice looking for his age, but for 52 he is a train wreck.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People might tell people that they look 20 years younger, but they are just being polite.

By the way I just saw Liza on live TV recently and she had really good face work done.

D

deleted3782

People might tell people that they look 20 years younger, but they are just being polite.

I have a terrible time telling 75 year olds from 95 year olds. They all look the same to me...

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahahaha. that's gross. :eek:

well its a good thing he posted a picture for those who are even...interested in that.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Why does anyone lie on Craigslist?
They are trying to get laid! Anonymously.

My 2 fav's are "HWP" (totally open to subjective interpretation) and "Your pic gets mine!" It's your ad, if you are not willing to stick your face out there first, don't ask for mine! I believe in true WYSIWYG that is why I always put my pic up in places like LPSG and because I can't stand the games people play I never post on places like Craigslist.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think he looks 72. I could believe he was 52 if he had a rough life (smoking, alcoholic, etc.) My guess would be around 60.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think he looks 72. I could believe he was 52 if he had a rough life (smoking, alcoholic, etc.) My guess would be around 60.

I think you are mistaken. He looks older than my father who is 72. He may be over 75. If he is 60 he looks like shit and had a very rough life. There are a lot of older guys who lie on Craigslist, but I've never seen it taken this far.

If he would have said 62 instead of 52 I would have thought he looked like shit for that age, but it is possible.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, meet up with him and then ask to see his driver's license :smile:

Or he could have lived a life outdoors, or bad pic, or Werner Syndrome or who knows.

You've never encountered someone who lied?

At least he's showing a face pic and not trying to pass off some hot body or hot cock as his own... too many of those on there :rolleyes: It's always fun to play guess the lpsg member that the idiot poster used on their craigslist ad :biggrin:

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm glad you made this post, because I was thinking of making one saying "WTF is up with these Craigslist dudes who think we can't tell the difference between 5 and 9 inches?"

SUCH a turnoff. Some of the guys are even respectably hung...seven and a half inches ain't so bad, and if you're cute I'll totally go there, but if you say that it's ten, I'll immediately write you off as untrustworthy. If you're lying about your dick size, who's to say you won't be lying about more important things, like your sexual history?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree!

The liars come in all persuasions, too. Why do some girls describe themselves as "athletic" when they're lugging around big double jelly rolls and haven't done anything more aerobic than get up from the toilet in months? Like we're not going to realize that your picture was from five years ago and you've considerably fatter now? :rolleyes:

Or even on this site...with the fakers lying about their cocks, or lying about being women, or posting photoshopped photos or pics of other people and claiming its them.

Liars suck.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you are mistaken. He looks older than my father who is 72. He may be over 75. If he is 60 he looks like shit and had a very rough life. There are a lot of older guys who lie on Craigslist, but I've never seen it taken this far.

If he would have said 62 instead of 52 I would have thought he looked like shit for that age, but it is possible.
I have a friend that is just a few years older than me at 40 and he looks considerable older than me. His face is kind of chubby and the skin is not youthful.

Maybe the guy in the craigslist ad used to weigh more and lost weight leaving his face wrinkled like that. Who knows? Like someone else said, at least he posted body pics. If you are attracted then go for it regardless of age. But I understand your point that if he is lying then it is a turn-off.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
If you're lying about your dick size, who's to say you won't be lying about more important things, like your sexual history?

That's funny! Are there really people out there that seriously believe what someone on Craigslist tells them, about anything! I check in there once in a while just to get a laugh. Two posts come to mind:

One dude was all up in everyone's face about how he is fed up with guys he hooks up with not being clean. He went on all about dingle berries and other stuff he has encoutered with Craigslist hookups.

Another dude went on about how he could not suck a guy, behind a garbage bin!, due to he had too much head cheese!

Give me a break, all these say more about the desperation (and a preference of well, anyone or anything on 2 legs) of the guys posting than anything else!

It's common sense that you take a shower together first for a total visual inspection in order to avoid such surprises.

Get real, hooking up with anyone on Craigslist is hooking up with someone that has something to hide and if you get off on anonymous sex with strangers in strange places, you will get what you pay for (and most likely some stuff you don't want!).

Not to worry though, police monitor Craigslist for prostitution (F as well as M) )and even use it to set up stings but of course, that adds to the excitement, right? :rolleyes:

To each his own!