Craigslist Missed Connections

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha yeah, especially when they remember down to the detail about someone they saw for 5 seconds and how they were meant to be life partners

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I LOVE CL MC!

I love how it's equal parts "Saw you at the gas station and you looked hot in that mini bending over to get your gas cap...I'd like to CAP you" and "Oh woe is me I've lost the only love I'll ever have and now I must go listen to some Elliot Smith while playing with razor blades because you don't love me anymore". Good stuff, good stuff.

Last edited:

iheartlatex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was unaware of what missed connections was until a friend brought it to my attention that someone had posted an ad looking for me.

They followed me on the interstate to Starbucks and said I ordered the most complicated drink known to man.

I never responded.

A year later a random guy who works at a bar posted one for me and he turned out to be and still is the most insane person I've met. Ever. He still texts and emails me well after I told him to find a car to chase that I wasn't interested. I'm considering a restraining order at this point.

I search for parts on my car a Del Sol ( not a common car here at least ) using Craigslist and twice I found people posted ads for me when I wasn't even looking at the missed connections. One was a married guy checking out my ass, the other liked me because I drove a "cool car".

So my experience with missed connections is to not respond, I would rather be missed than let a bunch of degenerates know I saw their ads.

I do read them though..