Craigslist postings... are they for real?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I look through CL from time to time and I'm amazed at the number of ads by young and older guys who post that they are cum dumps and aggressively want multiple partners to bareback them and cum inside of them. Are these guys for real? I don't see any of them advertising their HIV status - as a matter of fact poz guys are usually looking for LTR material not sex or if they are they say it and say they look for another poz guy.

So what's with these guys advertising that they want to be gang banged bareback? It might be an interesting fantasy but the reality is deadly.

D_Marina_DelRhey

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stay away from anything like that or too crazy.

You never know what someone's intentions could be..they could be just setting you up for humiliation, or want to cause serious trouble. That's the problem with making arrangements with strangers.

My rule with CL is I never contact anyone who is looking for anything crazy...and if I do find someone who wants what I want, I talk with them over email for awhile. Then, if I decide to meet them, I'm very very cautious. Thankfully my experiences so far have been good.