Craigslist tell your Experience finding a JO Buddy

mrjobuddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss the connections I have made on Craigslist looking for a JO Buddy. I was very lucky to have found several great friends to masturbate with. Sure there were a few that weren't that great but overall it was a great way to meet guys with similar interests. Tell about your experiences bad or good.

D

deleted18940951

I used to love Craigslist. One time while I was still living with my parents I had posted an ad asking if anyone wanted to be snuck into my room for a bj. This cute Mexican guy came over. He had a really thick 8inch cock, he let me suck it for a while but he said he can’t cum with a bj and asked if I would eat his ass. I agreed and he sat on my face while I went to town. Keep in mind this was my first time ever eating ass. He saw the tent in my pants and asked if I wanted him to sit on my cock. I told him I didn’t have a condom or lube, and when he asked if I was on prep and I said yes he said he was as well. He spit on my cock and then rode my cock until we both came. I snuck him out and had a good nights rest. He was DL because the next morning I checked my email and he asked me to please delete the emails with his pictures.

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the early CL days you could find some legit hookups then it became weird and sometimes dangerous. But I did enjoy hooking up in the beginning with several men.
One of the most memorable was some big shot executive who flat out told me he needed a regular lunch time cocksucker who would come to his office a couple times a week and blow him. No kissing, hugging, or reciprocity just suck and go.
I answered his ad and we communicated several times over the next few days, it really felt like a job interview. He wanted to make sure I didn't know him or his family. We finally met in person he told me to dress professional. We met outside the building he worked and it had a 'spy' vibe to it talking on a bench and he was nervous constantly looking around. I did my best to assure him that no one will know I am here to service your cock and nothing else. He finally calmed down enough and gave me a whole story that I was working with his company on xyz and I would be stopping by a few times a week.
He brought me up to his office way up on the 35th floor. As we passed by the receptionist desk he introduced me to her and let her know that I would be stopping by a few times a week for a private closed door meeting.
We went into his office and I walked over to the window admiring the view. He came over and pulled his cock out and I excitedly dropped to my knees. I was so excited to suck a cock while glancing out across the city from so high up.
He was cut and just over six inches and thick. I pulled out all my best moves and when he came he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock balls deep down my throat.
After emptying his balls he composed himself, zipped up and said that will be all for today and gestured towards the door. On my way out he said he would send me a schedule.
This really did feel like a job but I did have fun with it for about 6 months.

D

deleted22079621

Sounds like you should have been paid. You invested a lot of time, skill and travel to help make him successful.

It's all about the teamwork, everyone doing their part. You perfected your skill, and sounds like you performed it well. Your therapy helped him stay focused and kept his leadership sharp.