Craigslist

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_Vinny_Velcro, Sep 18, 2009.

1. D_Vinny_Velcro

D_Vinny_Velcro New Member

Hello.
    I was just wondering what people would recommend to make my ad's better? I've only made one atm but i've had no responses, so i was just wondering what shud i do to make future ones get more attention, what details shud include/exclude etc

Cheers

2. D_Alldwin_Applesack

D_Alldwin_Applesack Account Disabled

try adding a picture. and posts just accumulate.. so.. maybe you need to repost after a few days.. and uhm. depends on time.. at night. the posts flood. and mornings can be dry.. so.. i dont know. gluck have fun!

3. D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Agreed. I run my CL ad all the time. Remember, your area is important, plus Craigs is becoming flooded with spam and pic collectors as it is, so take that into account, as well as population "density" on the 'net in general. Patience is the other aspect.

I only do M4W ads, and I am super-specific on myself (all my stats), pics, and what I "want". It will decrease BS or "confused/misunderstood" responses. My area is thin on Size Queens as it is, so if women are what you are shooting for, see "population density" above. As for men, if that is what you are shooting for...

Good luck.

4. carfanatic10

carfanatic10 Member

Been posting in the M4M section without much luck. Maybe I'm being to picky? I dunno. I get really nervous though if the prospect of meeting actually does come up. Any tips/advice?

5. MascBiGuy805

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if they claim they don't have pics, won't give you their number, or their name... stay away...

this is 2009, everyone has at least 1 pic of them or can get one! just be careful and follow your gut instinct, if you're on your way way to meet them and start getting that bad feeling, don't go, it's that simple! be safe and have fun!

6. carfanatic10

carfanatic10 Member

I'd definitely be more confident if I were in better shape. I've turned around a time or two. Only met 3 people online ever. Didn't like 2 out of the 3.

7. Smyley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    definately have to have a pic posted in order to get any repsonses.

8. D_Alldwin_Applesack

D_Alldwin_Applesack Account Disabled

Just go with it. They're nervous too! and if not. Then just be yourself. It's like meeting a new person anywhere. Except you both are meeting for a specific purpose. Get to it and you won't be nervous anymore :p I only met 3 people online. I loved it :D The one I met off CraigsList was HOT. I guess...Just state what you want and go for it? :D

9. BNI

BNI
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had a couple of ads running for some time on Gumtree - I don't have any pics posted but make it clear in my ad that they are available in return for someone sending me one or a clear physical description of themselves.

I spell out clearly what I am/aren't looking for and I don't respond to one-liners or people who can "only meet next Tuesday at precisely 6:42pm, can't drive, can't accommodate".

You do get a lot that don't read the ad and I just delete those, but I've had a handful of very good meets.

Draft saved Draft deleted