Cramps during sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TroMag, Feb 12, 2011.

1. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    I was aggressively banging a girl the other night, and I started having abdominal cramps. This doesn't happen often, but it does once in a while during a long session with lots of fast and hard pounding.

How can I prevent this in the future? More cardio? Or is there a way to breathe during sex to prevent this?

And once it strikes, what's the best way to get rid of it? I tried stopping for a minute and also tried going slow for a few minutes, but in both cases, when I revved back up, the cramps came back.

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe it's like swimming.
    How long before the sex had you eaten?

3. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    No, I think it was a muscle cramp. It had been a few hours since my last meal.

4. art

art
    Gold Member

Drink plenty of fluids (water), and make sure your electrolytes are in balance. Don't drink a diuretic (Coke, most forms of alcohol), and you won't get dehydrated. At least that's my experience with cramps. For me, cramps happen most often after a long sweaty session, and more often after the first orgasm.

5. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Good call. Your post reminded me - I had a half can of redbull about 2hrs before sex, and I'm sensitive to caffeine . Maybe I was dehydrated, or at least dehydrated enough to cause cramps during vigorous activity.

6. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Fuck. It happened again. This time, I was plenty hydrated. No alcohol and no other drugs, not even caffeine.

It feels almost like a knot in my lower ab area. As soon as I stop, it fades, but comes right back if I resume thrusting.

7. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Do you workout? It sounds more like the only workout your abs are getting is during sex. Try doing 50 situps everyday.

8. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Yes, I lift. But no cardio, and no direct ab work. Maybe that's the problem.

9. D_CountVonBhigBohner

it's no different than doing lots of crunches and cramping up. If this is your problem, you should be able to recreate by trying to do three sets of 50 crunches.

10. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    I like your suggestion, but I'd substitute in reverse crunches to target the lower abs instead of the upper abs, since that's where I feel the pain.

11. D_CountVonBhigBohner

12. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    This happens (well, happenED) to me quite a bit. It usually happened, as you stated, during an extended bout of pounding - and for me, it usually happened during doggystyle sex.

They SUCK! When those cramps hit, GOSH are they painful. But what I did was slow down my pace and switch to longer strokes (pulling out more so she feels more friction). She often would ask if something were wrong since it was an abrupt change in pace and intensity. A few minutes of slow pace and deep breathing and the cramp would begin to subside - then it was back to pounding her like she wanted me to.

I'm gonna have to try to remember some of the replies of the members. I hope it doesn't happen in the future, but if it does I want to know how to prevent it from happening again.

Keep trying man. You'll find the right formula for keeping those cramps at bay.

Simba

13. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    if all that doesn't work see a doctor. I had that problem when i was in my twenties and it was a result of having a hernia. hope that's not your problem....good luck!

14. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Eat bananas. Most muscle cramps are due to a lack of potassium. I mean. I figure the muscles are being contracted a lot, if not constantly (depending on your position and activity) so yeah. They're gonna cramp. Especially since (I'm assuming) you don't normally use them in such an aggressive way outside of sex.

15. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I oftimes get cramp in my foot just after having an orgasm. It doesn't matter what position either. I have to stand up on it to get it to stop. Occasionally it has during the sex act but very often after cumming.

16. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

eat a banana a day, and drink water

Draft saved Draft deleted