Cranking one out at work.......

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but I don't go to the bathroom. I prefer to rub one off on the elevator. Its so... exciting that way. Express from the 51st floor to the main floor. Elevator speed 1200 feet per minute. Jerkoff speed 22 strokes per minute starting up 56 strokes per minute finishing off.

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do it all the time now that I live with my sister after reading these thread i get so work up and need release. I wish I could find a jack off buddy instead.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on where I'm working. Places where I'm alone most of the time, sure no problem. Places where there are lots of coworkers (or kids or old people), hell no.

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, but I don't go to the bathroom. I prefer to rub one off on the elevator. Its so... exciting that way. Express from the 51st floor to the main floor. Elevator speed 1200 feet per minute. Jerkoff speed 22 strokes per minute starting up 56 strokes per minute finishing off.

lmao, I love this reply!

and I feel like a nerd thinking about Physics when reading that...fucking phySUCKS!

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LOL - so how many times u think they got u on the elevator camera? LOL

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"LOL- so how many times u think they got u on the elevator camera? LOL"

Thats a great question. I do know that the OTIS ELEVATOR CO. published in "Happy Hoistways", their house organ, an article about inspecting and carefully cleaning the floor selection buttons due to the onslaught of high rise masturbators!
In one instance, I remember during Guy Fawkes day, I was observed by camera security and ordered off the elevator on the 31st floor by a booming voice, exquisitely edging, but humiliated.

Last edited:
M

Mr Ed in Mass

One guy did at work,but he forgot about the camera.He doesn't work there anymore.I did hear that it was a"short" subject.
'