Crap

jjhooligan

Just Browsing
Media
I drop a log bout every other day, or every 3 days. I think that's normal. But I always have MASSIVE logs, like 5 inches wide and all coiled up, at least 1 foot long. I think I prob need more fiber or w.e. So describe your pooping everyone :)

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I drop a log bout every other day, or every 3 days. I think that's normal. But I always have MASSIVE logs, like 5 inches wide and all coiled up, at least 1 foot long. I think I prob need more fiber or w.e. So describe your pooping everyone :)

I'll bite.

Every other day is not bad, but most people I know go every day. So long as you're not straining to get it out, you're usually ok.

However, it does sound like you need a bit more fiber in your diet both soluble and insoluble. Soluble is stuff like the fiber supplements, beans, breads, things like that. Insoluble is roughage, like lettuce, Celery, Corn, Carrots, etc.

Also, sounds like you need more water to help move the mail along.

I'm pretty regular, depending on what I eat. That's why I try and make sure I get some green things in my diet. Otherwise, I'm inconsistent, and it can be watery or I'll have to strain.

Happy pooping, and don't forget the air freshener.....

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, sounds like plenty of fiber. But you do need to get more liquids. That would increase softness and frequency.

And you might want to contact the Guinness Book of Records re: the longest continuous turd, and practice swallowing thread.