Crappy holidays, why I dont like christmas (and it is to do with one woman)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by WessexEN, Dec 24, 2006.

1. WessexEN

WessexEN New Member

If you look out of the window of a passing train,
    The title may sound increadably sad, as in, well, not right. But yes, I am truthfully unhappy. I know someone is going to say "Oh no, not another crisis! My diary is full already!", but this one has been going for 3 long years, this is what the problem is, it also answers why I am a scrouge.

-- LONG STORY --

3 1/2 years ago, I started learning karate at the suggestion of a "friend" from school, who I speak to now, he was studying karate lessons at the same place too, so, I went along with him, and attended some lessons. Despite being away from computers or trains, I thourughly enjoyed the lessons. So 2 months in, I met a few of my "friends" "mates". One I trained without him there (and curiously turned up drunk the first time she met me! So, she didn't stay for long!). So, I actually started liking the girl to begin with, a lot, but I was always told by my "friend" that she was in relationship troubles with "her friend" and I decided that we needed to talk and learn about each other a bit longer. (2 months after knowing each other this is) Ofcourse, I didn't want her to know, because there was a lot that could go wrong and backfire on me. My "friend" eventually got fed up and pushed things far to far, so 3 people (including the girl I like) knew about who I fancied, but in return for this, I got threatened to be beaten up (and one lesson, she was absent too). So, 30 November 2003, I then left a karate lesson in tears and worry, because of what was said by this girls friend.

The next lesson, I got worried and defensive and in the new year, since I kept seeing her around college, I was running away from her. In college, she started bullying me and causing greif during the new term. My college class however, gave me a lot of support, so did a special support needs co-ordinator.

I also started writing letters, that detailed my fears, worries and what could potentually happen and I was considering sucide at the time, because of her grade compared to mine in Karate and all the crap that had been sturred up. There was a rest bite for about a week when things calmed down, but still, things returned a week later back to where they were before. Until the girls mother had a go at me over the whole situation. Which, after that (April 2004), I then decided it was time to quit karate and move colleges, which I did.

But she still hasn't stopped. Ever since I moved college, ever since I've moved on with my life, she continues to haunt it. She still threatens me via other people, for going anywhere near her, when to be honest, I am soo distant from herself, that we never actually see or speak to each other at all. I've stopped talking to her (although an element of me still fancies her to one degree, but I can't talk to her and find out if anything is true as I am totally cut off from her), so what do I do?

I find out today that my friend tells me that her friend has been saying that she has been threatening me with her brothers, so thats made me real festive toady.

Christmas present from Hydra: "Russell, if you go anywhere near me, I am going to beat you up".
    Sometimes, I just feel like saying to her "What ever you want to do, just, for gods sake, just do it, if you want to kill me, damage me, put me in a wheelchair, just do it, I am fed up with the current situation!".

So, is it time to call in the fuzz? I am considering it. I might talk to the current police officer who is currently helping me with an attack that happened in August.

I'd look forward for some advice given.

(Disclaimer: Please note that the names mentioned here are in no way connected with the real names of people)

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would file for a restraining order against her. You've already dropped the karate course and changed colleges, you've proved your desire to avoid contact. If this harrassment has been continuing regardless it's time to involve the authorities.

Just to give you a smile, imagine it delivered to her with a bow.

3. WessexEN

WessexEN New Member

If you look out of the window of a passing train,
    The fact that I've been told this from one person (from my friend and her friend talking to each other), some people have queried the source. There is another source I can talk to however, that might confirm its authenicity.

Before, its given me enough to deal with as it is, I don't need any more of her to deal with, although I still have some desire for her, I am not putting up with the threats she has told people to pass around, only because I am the weaker one, because I am different.

Is it counted as harrasment however? This has been going on for 2 years though. What seems like a friendly game to her, its just destroying my life to me. And I know shes made it quite clear that she doesn't fancy me, her mother has interviened telling me that, shes told me that, she has involved the authorities on the previous situation, but now I have moved on, she continues, so, will they protect her or me?

Draft saved Draft deleted