Crappy weekend FML

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Claude_Crowsfoot, Apr 13, 2009.

1. D_Claude_Crowsfoot

D_Claude_Crowsfoot Account Disabled

This weekend I drove 400 miles to go visit my girlfriend of 3 1/2 years (we have been long distance for the past year due to school). When I got up there, we went out to dinner, where she proceeded to tell me she had been having sex with another guy for the last 6 months. I think the wine softened the blow, because while I was extremely pissed, I agreed to hang around the rest of the night with her (however I was still being a huge asshole to her).

Later in the evening, on the way to a party...she got tired of me calling her a slut and a whore, and she called the cops on me, claiming I was following her. As soon as the cops got there, she ran away. The cops questioned me and accused me of suspected dui. I blew a .07 (legal limit in CA=.08).

I had nowhere to stay besides her place. I called her and got her keys to sleep on her sofa. She came home about 40 minutes later. An argument ensued, and she picked up my laptop computer and threw it down on the ground...it was completely destroy. I decided there was no way I was staying, and I bought 3 red bulls and left at 1am.

One hour later I got pulled over by CHP for doing 95mph on a completely empty freeway in the middle of nowhere.

Today I went to recover the data on my hard drive. It contains all my work from graduate school, all my work files and folders, and pictures from a recent trip to Brazil. Estimated cost: $700.

Fuck my life.

2. likesnewthings

i don't remember that being one of the episodes on CHiPs. does she have a best friend or sister you can go fuck?

3. jeepboi87

jeepboi87 New Member

wow dude...that sucks..if all is true ur better off without her

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are better off without her. Total bitch not to tell you before driving all that way.

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Cut your losses, she is insane.

6. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    hell, she screwed you over, sue her for the repair or replacement cost of your computer

7. D_Tamerton Taintpussie

D_Tamerton Taintpussie Account Disabled

Sheesh, hun, that sux. But better you know now, rather than 10 years and three kids down the line, that she is not playing with a full deck.

8. Rico's thick 9

Rico's thick 9 New Member

look at it this way- it could be alot worse....

Draft saved Draft deleted